Legoland

Dfx16

I'm sure u have only singapore brand or make stuff at home and obviously, u don't own a car right?....... I'm curious, what brand is ur underwear?... [laugh]

Since u find is cheap, good for you. :D as for underwear, mine your own business.

↡ Advertisement

....I am not advising people not to visit as this is clearly my personal opinion.

talked so much -ve stuff still can say not advising ppl not to visit....? self-pwn...

talked so much -ve stuff still can say not advising ppl not to visit....? self-pwn...

.. trust me, if someone give him a free tic, I'm sure he will go.... [laugh]

4 singapore cars windows smashed this morning at legoland carpark. Passports and some accessories taken. Owners warned by police not to talk to media so that they can break the case fast. My cousin kena.

4 singapore cars windows smashed this morning at legoland carpark. Passports and some accessories taken. Owners warned by police not to talk to media so that they can break the case fast. My cousin kena.

:wacko::excl: :excl:

[:/]

Noted.. I think they should talk to the media, only then will the authorities step up their security.

For my own safety reasons, I will not to go even give me free unlimited entries for life.

U must have really been a singaporean for a very long time or u must have just acquired ur citizenship. [laugh]

Noted.. I think they should talk to the media, only then will the authorities step up their security.

They will have to engage security for e whole carpark if they want to lure sg visitors back

U must have really been a singaporean for a very long time or u must have just acquired ur citizenship. [laugh]

I am 100% a true blue Singapore born citizen, you must be a FT jealous of me?

I am 100% a true blue Singapore born citizen, you must be a FT jealous of me?

Haha...u must be new to this forum......hahaha...even my number 4 uniform must be older than your ic. [laugh] [laugh] and i gave u 2 choices n u chose ft......

Edited by Eviilusion