Citroen DS5

Rayoflight

Yo guys, yesterday managed to test drive the DS5!

Impressive interior and functions! Outlook isnt as agressive as the DS4 which i like...more family looking.

Price at $17x,xxx before launch price of $18x,xxx.

The individual pax sun roof both front n rear is jin swee!

Ride is comfortable and smooth!

Really tempted to make a change..but as we know..french car makes a good lover but not a wife. haha

↡ Advertisement

btw insurance nowadays for new cars are damn ex due to higher insured amt as per SE.

28yrs old 50% ncd..insurance 2.4k for ds4

Edited by Rayoflight

Pug 3008 seems to offer similar thing at only <$140k promotinal price. But not sure the catch. A colleague got it and really chio.

3008 is a different breed from DS5, 3008 = C4P 5 seater. Cant compare...

For this kind of price, you can have a lot of options like the Audis BMs and Mercs [cool]

Will not even consider at all

The options from Audi, BM and Merc is Audi A1 and BMW 1 series and probably the upcoming A Class. For DS 5 u're getting one of the top of the citreon range whereas for the afore mentioned german brands u're getting the entry level models....it's just the badge....

its gorgeous! but the price is... omv is $3x,xxx..SE said they dont earn much...ya right

Saw one on the road....feel the front part looks a bit wierd, probably still prefer DS4.

Yo guys, yesterday managed to test drive the DS5!

Impressive interior and functions! Outlook isnt as agressive as the DS4 which i like...more family looking.

Price at $17x,xxx before launch price of $18x,xxx.

The individual pax sun roof both front n rear is jin swee!

Ride is comfortable and smooth!

Really tempted to make a change..but as we know..french car makes a good lover but not a wife. haha

Agreed....i test drove it too. interior functions are awesome. like flying a plane. so many functions, it will take me ages to learn all....plus massaging seats too...wah shiok lah. but 180k for that kind of car, i personally feel is not worth it. it's a citroen anyway....think can get other cars of similar price.

The options from Audi, BM and Merc is Audi A1 and BMW 1 series and probably the upcoming A Class. For DS 5 u're getting one of the top of the citreon range whereas for the afore mentioned german brands u're getting the entry level models....it's just the badge....

some people just like to be badge whore. [rifle]

Agreed....i test drove it too. interior functions are awesome. like flying a plane. so many functions, it will take me ages to learn all....plus massaging seats too...wah shiok lah. but 180k for that kind of car, i personally feel is not worth it. it's a citroen anyway....think can get other cars of similar price.

tot the new 2L camry only $170k..

↡ Advertisement