Changi Airport - World Best

Picnic06-Biante15

Throwing luggage around is not just changi lah. Many airport handler are doing the same.

Worst is some airport the luggage exit from basement to the belt on a higher position then slide very fast down to the belt with a big bang.

so far only Japan and only Japan will have such standard, the rest just hope [laugh]
↡ Advertisement

it’s not easy to achieve

“one nation, one civilization, one language, one culture and one race”

there is only ONE and only ONE ... very high uniformity ...

like i said ... got pro and con ... not necessary the best

so far only Japan and only Japan will have such standard, the rest just hope [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know

itâs not easy to achieve

âone nation, one civilization, one language, one culture and one raceâ

there is only ONE and only ONE ... very high uniformity ...

like i said ... got pro and con ... not necessary the best

There's quite a number of PRC in Japan actually.

The difference is that those PRCs are supposed to conform to the local language and culture.

a quick google that 98.5% of population in japan is japanese.

i dont think the “number of PRC” have any effect or impact

and you are right ... to live in japan .. you have to assimilate into the japanese culture

and the prc/hongkee/taiwanese/msian/etc who stay and work in japan ... speak, act, behave like 100% japanese

if they dont start to speak in mandarin or cantonese to serve you, you could not tell they are not japanese

Edited by Wt_know

and you are right ... to live in japan .. you have to assimilate into the japanese culture

and the prc/hongkee/taiwanese/msian/etc who stay and work in japan ... speak, act, behave like 100% japanese

if they dont start to speak in mandarin or cantonese to serve you, you could not tell they are not japanese

98.5% of population in Japan is Japanese? How they managed to achieve that ah? In sg, think they are targeting 98.5% is foreigners.  [rolleyes]  Anyway, cant understand why PRC can speak, act and behave like 100% Japanese in Japan, but they dont adapt sg culture when they are in sg le?

in japan

you dont speak nihon go ... you cannot communicate you are stuck

you talk loudly ... 10 pair of eyes look at you like you comes from mars

you behave siaoly ... you are singled out like a plague and unacceptable

in spore

you speak your lingo ... no matter the other party understand or not you continue yak yak yak

you talk loudly ... it’s normal and other should accomodate

you behave siaoly ... you stomp me i stomp you

Edited by Wt_know

Actually Japanese is quite easy to learn if you know Chinese.

reading no prob especially destination name which 90% written in chinese. it’s speaking and listening.

reading what written on signage still can guess guess abit

Edited by Wt_know

I dont find easy to learn le. Either i am too stupid or have no interest to learn.  [:p]

you can watch more jav educational video ... *ahem*

I dont find easy to learn le. Either i am too stupid or have no interest to learn.  [:p]

Edited by Wt_know

Now J dramas are not so popular as K dramas. TV always show K dramas. Really sian.

What good J dramas recently?

Now J dramas are not so popular as K dramas. TV always show K dramas. Really sian.

What good J dramas recently?

Indeed lesser Jap drama on tv nowadays. Unless you watch them on net lo.

How much can a person learn Jap from watching jav educational video ah?  :blink: 

Japan standard is so high, even the "geishas" who only serve Japanese men, now with a shortage of Japanese women joining the trade, PRCs who speak impeccable Japanese have taken over. Everything same same, except made in China.  [laugh]

Another rumoured inside joke. When the Americans wanted to buy Japanese components after WW2, they started buying a sample of 100 pieces and said they want high quality, only 5 defective pieces out of 100. When they received the goods, they did 100% testing and the first 95 pieces passed. Then they found the last 5 pieces in a different box, with a note saying "We don't understand why you Americans want 5 defective pieces, we had to reconfigure our machines to make them. Here you go."  [laugh]

• Praise 2

How much can a person learn Jap from watching jav educational video ah?  :blink: 

limited vocab, usually only few words in the whole show   [laugh]  [laugh]

in japan

you dont speak nihon go ... you cannot communicate you are stuck

you talk loudly ... 10 pair of eyes look at you like you comes from mars

you behave siaoly ... you are singled out like a plague and unacceptable

in spore

you speak your lingo ... no matter the other party understand or not you continue yak yak yak

you talk loudly ... it’s normal and other should accomodate

you behave siaoly ... you stomp me i stomp you

racial purity is a big thing in japan and korea.

There are pros and cons like u said.

The cons are not often seen how the minorities are treated there.

The brazilian Japanese, the half japanese from US occupation forces. 

The japanese are good at making individuals outcasts in their own society. The bullying in their schools are terrible. It's way worse than what happens in sg schools. It's bullying done in the japanese way.

• Praise 1

limited vocab, usually only few words in the whole show [laugh][laugh]

What do they teach?

I thought educational shows will have lots of talking to teach people on their subjects?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1