Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1587 replies to this topic | 50 praises

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:51 AM

Saturnz
  • Saturnz
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys

Have started a brand new thread on Hyundai Veloster! So in future anything pertaining to Veloster (issues, poisons, meetups etc) we can discuss here!

So far we have 6 Veloster owners...anymore new members, appreciate if you can add on the list and we will plan for an inaugural meetup soon!

NICK / COLOUR / NA or TURBO / STAY
1) Saturnz / Sunflower (Yellow) / NA / Bt Panjang
2) kar_lover / Sunflower / TURBO / Bt Batok
3) GainXS White NA Sengkang
4) TerryT / Apple Green / NA / Sengkang
5) Sailor / Red / NA / Hougang
6) fi3v3l / Sunflower / NA / Bt Panjang

Edited by Saturnz, 19 September 2012 - 10:52 AM.

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

Gainxs
  • Gainxs
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys

Have started a brand new thread on Hyundai Veloster! So in future anything pertaining to Veloster (issues, poisons, meetups etc) we can discuss here!

So far we have 6 Veloster owners...anymore new members, appreciate if you can add on the list and we will plan for an inaugural meetup soon!

NICK / COLOUR / NA or TURBO / STAY
1) Saturnz / Sunflower (Yellow) / NA / Bt Panjang
2) kar_lover / Sunflower / TURBO / Bt Batok
3) GainXS White NA Sengkang
4) TerryT / Apple Green / NA / Sengkang
5) Sailor / Red / NA / Hougang
6) fi3v3l / Sunflower / NA / Bt Panjang

You are great Saturnz biggrin.gif

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:25 AM

Sailor
  • Premium member
    Sailor
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

When you guys receive the car, what would you guys like to change / add-on ?!!! Eg. Spoiler, Body Kit, Change Rims, 7" Display.... etc etc ?

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:10 AM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I already standby some items in ManCanDo: LED replacement for front signal light with replacement 2-way DRL (so the DRL will be white during normal time but when turn on signal it will follow the signal). Also got some LED centre console lights to brighten up the interior a bit. Also on standby are 19"x8.5" advan rims in gunmetal. Will be doing sound proofing of course and adding in amps and subwoofer and replacing the 4 speakers as well. Under my consideration list are: gauges and BBK. *Almost* going to add on wing spoiler but back out in the end. Afraid to attract negative attention.

Edited by Kar_lover, 20 September 2012 - 08:24 AM.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:23 AM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

When you guys receive the car, what would you guys like to change / add-on ?!!! Eg. Spoiler, Body Kit, Change Rims, 7" Display.... etc etc ?

The 7" HU can be changed? I thought its not conventional double DIN shape so cannot change.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:51 PM

Saturnz
  • Saturnz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I will just add some decals on my new ride..everything will remain stock...

Well i am a German Football fan..thus will put stickers base on that... :)

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

Saturnz
  • Saturnz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I already standby some items in ManCanDo: LED replacement for front signal light with replacement 2-way DRL (so the DRL will be white during normal time but when turn on signal it will follow the signal). Also got some LED centre console lights to brighten up the interior a bit. Also on standby are 19"x8.5" advan rims in gunmetal. Will be doing sound proofing of course and adding in amps and subwoofer and replacing the 4 speakers as well. Under my consideration list are: gauges and BBK. *Almost* going to add on wing spoiler but back out in the end. Afraid to attract negative attention.

Wah bro..ur Veloster will look super fierce!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Wah bro..ur Veloster will look super fierce!

Ha...not really lah, externally only the 19" rims may be a bit fierce (a bit worried i will regret), the LED signal lights for "beauty" only haha....all the inside stuff can't be seen from the outside.

I also *considering* doing some chequered flag on the sides (see link below) and maybe the wing mirrors paint to silver colour like audi RS.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Saturnz
  • Saturnz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Ha...not really lah, externally only the 19" rims may be a bit fierce (a bit worried i will regret), the LED signal lights for "beauty" only haha....all the inside stuff can't be seen from the outside.

I also *considering* doing some chequered flag on the sides (see link below) and maybe the wing mirrors paint to silver colour like audi RS.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

19" rims plus turbo...the car will consume more fuel...
The checked decal looks nice especially you placed it at the sides...very sporty...go for it bro!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

19" rims plus turbo...the car will consume more fuel...
The checked decal looks nice especially you placed it at the sides...very sporty...go for it bro!

My 19" rims is the weight of 17" :)

The checks not reversible leh, once do already can't undo....i scared look beng and invite unwanted attention...dats why i backed out of the rear wing spoiler also.

http://www.superichm...display_group=1

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:01 AM

Sailor
  • Premium member
    Sailor
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Ooops, sorry for being misleading. What I meant is that I'll probably try to explore if I can change the 7" display software and add in a GPS device into the 7" display. Apparently, some brazilians are doing that in Veloster.Org forum and are successful.

In anycase, Komodo told me that they are now working on incorporating a 3rd party GPS software to be incorporated into the 7" display. Hopefully they can get the licensing done by end of the year.

The 7" HU can be changed? I thought its not conventional double DIN shape so cannot change.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:05 AM

Sailor
  • Premium member
    Sailor
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The spoiler looks good.... wondering which workshop in Singapore are able to bring it in and install it on our car. tongue.gif

I'll probably just do the minimum external work..... paint coating, solar film and.... that's it.

My 19" rims is the weight of 17" :)

The checks not reversible leh, once do already can't undo....i scared look beng and invite unwanted attention...dats why i backed out of the rear wing spoiler also.

http://www.superichm...display_group=1

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:51 AM

Highmount
  • Highmount
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Any approve LTA compliant exhaust so far?

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:23 AM

Angelinasoul
  • Angelinasoul
    Clutched
    Author Image

The car seems to have only 3 doors... haha

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The spoiler looks good.... wondering which workshop in Singapore are able to bring it in and install it on our car. tongue.gif

I'll probably just do the minimum external work..... paint coating, solar film and.... that's it.

ManCanDo. Their website is http://www.mancando.com/

Their service very good. You can email Ray Lin: ray.com

More items for V and VT here: http://www.superichm...php?cate_no=229

By the way, i noticed all hyundai cars already come with Tuff Kote (which is a Paint Protection System) & Sound Clad treatment so i don't think you need to do anymore PPS. During negotiation of my deal i did ask my SE for solar film and i did get it. So maybe you can check with your SE.

Edited by Kar_lover, 21 September 2012 - 08:14 AM.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:36 AM

TerryT
  • TerryT
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I am still looking at the headlights to decide what changes I want to make, comsidering to add in courtesy light, spoiler, the devils claw and some sticker decals.....still got time to think of the mix and match wink.gif

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:17 AM

Saturnz
  • Saturnz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

The car seems to have only 3 doors... haha

Yeah indeed..Veloster has only 3 doors..one of the reasons is safety as the 3rd door is on the kerb side which passengers can get in/out of the car safely...

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:18 AM

Saturnz
  • Saturnz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I thought all Velosters come with solar film? No?

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:23 AM

Zhutou
  • Premium member
    Zhutou
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

V drop price liao
NA 130k
turbo 136k
coe rebate 49k

maybe later go komoco see see look look laugh.gif

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I thought all Velosters come with solar film? No?

That's what i thought but when i was speaking my new SE yesterday (i wanted to consider topping up to upgrade the solar film) he mentioned that it was a "gift" from my previous SE....but the thing is when i was talking to her at that time, she did not indicate that it was. She was like "yes, yes, have sloar film". Usually when an SE gives a "gift" from their own pocket they will make sure u know that it is an extra from them.

So i have my doubts (that is was a gift). But patrick is supposed to be a good SE so why would he lie (that it was a gift) especially when it doesn't benefit himself to do so....

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Hyundai, Veloster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users