Hyundai Veloster

Saturnz

AHEM AHEM....received THE message from Partrick Neo!!! My VT is HERE!!!!!

But homologation still not completed so maybe another 2 weeks to collect....at last!!

↡ Advertisement

But homologation still not completed so maybe another 2 weeks to collect....at last!!

Congrats, finally your car is here. [bounce2]

Congrats, finally your car is here. [bounce2]

Actually to be fair, KMC over-delivered. My delivery supposed to be mid Oct. Now only 1st Oct. So i guess i can't complain anymore and have to [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

Think if you have already test drove, the SE who served you during the test drive is assigned to you under your NRIC or hp number. It is tagged in their system but for how long I don't know but don't think another SE can serve you.

Any bros can confirm this?

Not sure about KMC..but for BMW and Volvo it is..SE is assigned to your NRIC...but you can choose another SE if you think that SE is no good..

gxgx~

finally huh [laugh]

gxgx~

finally huh [laugh]

Yes and no lah, as i mentioned actually my delivery is supposed to be mid Oct so this is consider early therefor not fair to say "finally". But of course been waiting since early Jun so been quite awhile. Expecting the others here to also get theirs soon....

Neutral Newbie

Congrats bro!! I foresee our inaugural Veloster meetup is coming!

HI Bro so whats ur decision? Are we gona have a new V member? :)

yup man going down this sat, however not sure the prcing remain or up/down. coz last week sunday din have time to go man. sad. what oyu guy think should i go this sat or wednesday?

Neutral Newbie

yup man going down this sat, however not sure the prcing remain or up/down. coz last week sunday din have time to go man. sad. what oyu guy think should i go this sat or wednesday?

Go down on Wednesday if you can!!!

bro can share what the final price quoted to you?

I saw a veloster turbo in NTU basement carpark yesterday, not 100% sure if it is the turbo version, but I thought I saw a fmic through the BIG front grill...

I saw a veloster turbo in NTU basement carpark yesterday, not 100% sure if it is the turbo version, but I thought I saw a fmic through the BIG front grill...

Can't be leh....not homologated yet, not able to release on road. Other than the grilled, maybe check the exhaust - should be 2 big circular ones rather then the flat oval shape type.

Went to see the Veloster just now, it's really enticing. Love the low ride, nice dash and moonroof, at current COE market, the price is just nice as well. Rear view also not really block by the twin rear window. [thumbsup]

Rear is quite comfy but the only thing is can't carry more than 2 at the back.

Didn't test drive the car so would like to ask how's the ride of this car?

Neutral Newbie

Can't be leh....not homologated yet, not able to release on road. Other than the grilled, maybe check the exhaust - should be 2 big circular ones rather then the flat oval shape type.

Yeah zyklon bro, kar_lover is correct..VT is not released on the road yet...exahust is something similar like Golf R...2 round cylinders...besides that rims also different as the Veloster NA has colour trim rims but not on VT...

Went to see the Veloster just now, it's really enticing. Love the low ride, nice dash and moonroof, at current COE market, the price is just nice as well. Rear view also not really block by the twin rear window. [thumbsup]

Ya, the rear view is what really surprised me. Somehow although its only a small piece but you can see out back very well!

Get the turbo lah - most vroom from your dollar :)

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I believe the colour u saw at the showroom is the green one? The testdrive one is Orange..there is one red one parked at the basement...

Well...rear can carry 3 people actually..u just need to get a cushion and place it over the cup holder...

As for the drive feel...i can say it's subjective..but to me...overall it's a more comfortable ride as compared to Ford Focus, Renault Fluence and Mazda3...perhaps pick up needs a bit of push but afterthat it has quite good power and stable...even better than Kia Forte as i have owned one before...great handling!

Trust me..think u will love it! Appearance of this car wins hands down!!

Edited by Saturnz
↡ Advertisement