Hyundai Veloster

Saturnz

Bro, rear door is on the left...tis is part of the safety feature as the idea is to allow passengers to alight from the kerb side...

oki, i tot they shipped international models here... I gg down c c look look, now gg to bring down my cheque book in case of temptation... I juz called and ask for fun onver the fone first and the interest rates have all increased, sian...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

oki, i tot they shipped international models here... I gg down c c look look, now gg to bring down my cheque book in case of temptation... I juz called and ask for fun onver the fone first and the interest rates have all increased, sian...

Ours is a right hand drive..so definitely rear door will be on the left :)

Hope u will be tempted bro!

Interest rate increased to 2.28% ma?? That's quite a lot from the previous 1.88%

U can use credit card to pay deposit. Some banks even have 0% installment.

U can use credit card to pay deposit. Some banks even have 0% installment.

Do they have any limit to put on the credit card for the deposit?

Neutral Newbie

I guess it depends on how much is your credit limit on your credit card...if your credit limit is $10K..you can pay $10K as your deposit..

I guess it depends on how much is your credit limit on your credit card...if your credit limit is $10K..you can pay $10K as your deposit..

Thanks, I will check with them with I am there. Regent only accept max of 20K downpayment using CC.

Not that i know (i put 3k deposit).

And you can still take full loan after that (including the portion which you put down the deposit). So when you collect your car, they will refund you the deposit in cash (after deducting for insurance and first installment) so its like an interest free loan. ha ha.

Hai.. start from 4 to 17 Oct the veloster turbo up to 140999 (increase 4K), so now have to wait for the COE down again to join the VT group. -_-

No price different..just that since if go time...why not make a trip down on Wednesday...

Well..VT will be available for testdrive soon after homologation...by next week should be able to...

Neutral Newbie

Hai.. start from 4 to 17 Oct the veloster turbo up to 140999 (increase 4K), so now have to wait for the COE down again to join the VT group. -_-

140999?? Wow ex liao...hope price can drop in the next round of coe...waiting for u to join our group bro!

u should have book it before the latest coe

wasted [:(]

Is there still a $15k off this latest price? Thks.

Neutral Newbie

Not sure though..somehow there will be a discount but duno hw much...

Not sure though..somehow there will be a discount but duno hw much...

Thks bro.

Thought they might adjust the discount rather than up the list price.

Nett price probably still the same. Else it will be a quiet 2 weeks and then Cat A drops again (hopefully).

Neutral Newbie

Thks bro.

Thought they might adjust the discount rather than up the list price.

Nett price probably still the same. Else it will be a quiet 2 weeks and then Cat A drops again (hopefully).

No prob bro...yeah true..but what to do..COE price increase...car price has to also up as well...

U keen in getting a V too?

Hmm..recently have seen quite a handful of bros interested in Vs....really hope you can be one of our FB Group "SG Veloster" members soon!

was told the discount fall between 10-15k. so even 15k it will be up from the last week price by 4k. hope this best. [laugh] maybe tihs week you go and update us [cool]

No prob bro...yeah true..but what to do..COE price increase...car price has to also up as well...

U keen in getting a V too?

Hmm..recently have seen quite a handful of bros interested in Vs....really hope you can be one of our FB Group "SG Veloster" members soon!

support! but i have to be a VT members first [;)] pray the time COE drop below 55k

↡ Advertisement