Any NBA fans?

Scion

must have been a deflating loss to Cavs and LBJ after such a good fight...

LBJ is terrific but too bad he has teammates like JR and TT....really don't know what went into their head especially TT. Very likely TT will get 1 game suspension for throwing the ball to Draymond's face.

Supersonic

LBJ is terrific but too bad he has teammates like JR and TT....really don't know what went into their head especially TT. Very likely TT will get 1 game suspension for throwing the ball to Draymond's face.

yeah, wasted opportunity for Cavs...
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

must have been a deflating loss to Cavs and LBJ after such a good fight...

Did LBJ cry?

post-1829-0-43690400-1527833207.jpeg

• Praise 1

Supersonic

yay! cavs already overachieved already......they don't deserve the ring.

agreed. for all that Cavs went through this season, the fact that they reached the finals is a great achievement in itself.

too bad Boston and Houston fell just short...

LBJ vs Jordan.

hmmm... still a ways to go imho

simply no comparison lah, I rate Kobe (and I dislike him!!) above lbj anyway

cham... if this continues, really sweep...

expected mah  [laugh]

Supercharged

agreed. for all that Cavs went through this season, the fact that they reached the finals is a great achievement in itself.

too bad Boston and Houston fell just short...

boston is young and have untimely injuries to the more experienced players.  i was in fact surprised they could match cavs till game 7.  cavs on the other hand had been lucky that the top-seeded raptors always pees in their pants when they cross path with cavs.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

boston is young and have untimely injuries to the more experienced players.  i was in fact surprised they could match cavs till game 7.  cavs on the other hand had been lucky that the top-seeded raptors always pees in their pants when they cross path with cavs.

Boston is really suay and I am also surprised they can fight all the way till game 7.

Kyrie Irving is out and the biggest suayness for them must be Gordon Hayward. 

Play 1 game in regular season then out with a gruesome leg injury. 

Supersonic

Boston is really suay and I am also surprised they can fight all the way till game 7.

Kyrie Irving is out and the biggest suayness for them must be Gordon Hayward.

Play 1 game in regular season then out with a gruesome leg injury.

ya... with Kyrie and Hayward, they could have been in the finals. then again would the rest of the players have stepped up if those 2 were still in the squad?

in any case whoever reaches the finals, GSW are still the favourites... i thought the only team with the best chance of beating them was defeated by Warriors in the Conf Finals...

Thing is with Kyrie and Hayward they might not necessarily be better ! I really like Brown and Tatum.

DeMar is a bloody choker lah 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

ya... with Kyrie and Hayward, they could have been in the finals. then again would the rest of the players have stepped up if those 2 were still in the squad?

in any case whoever reaches the finals, GSW are still the favourites... i thought the only team with the best chance of beating them was defeated by Warriors in the Conf Finals...

Ya lor, Chris Paul never played.
↡ Advertisement