Any NBA fans?

Scion

actually can lebron do anymore?

He's basically carried them into the finals.

Ego and stupid nick like GOAT aside.

Go read up on why that useless JR Reid was handed a BUMPER contract.

LBJ cant carry a team all by himself. Cavs are less of a team as compared to Houston. if all Warriors stars choose to stay then the dynasty will continue...

maybe NBA should do a Warriors vs the rest of NBA [laugh]

Which teammates of his did he elevate? Apart from LB, they lack players with the winning mentality.

Hypersonic

JR Smith bro...

This guy love to partae only, every game got the stoned face.

Don’t know bonk how many ladies the night before.

Supercharged

JR Smith bro...

This guy love to partae only, every game got the stoned face.

Don’t know bonk how many ladies the night before.

that explains his gaffe in game 1.

haha ok. so that's how the lebron meme came about.

his expression.

Go read up on why that useless JR Reid was handed a BUMPER contract.
Which teammates of his did he elevate? Apart from LB, they lack players with the winning mentality.

issit cos LBJ takes up too much of the wage bill? lol

Supercharged

it was rumoured that lbj will utilise his free agency and will join the houston rockets to battle it out again with the golden state warriors.......

he might as well join boston and kyrie.........guaranteed ticket to the finals every year

Supersonic

it was rumoured that lbj will utilise his free agency and will join the houston rockets to battle it out again with the golden state warriors.......

he might as well join boston and kyrie.........guaranteed ticket to the finals every year

LBJ cannot join Boston as Kyrie will request to move again...

Hypersonic

Yeah, I think Kyrie will by all means prevent Lebron from joining Celtics. He left Cavs because of Lebron.

I think LBJ will go Lakers...hahaha.

Coming back to JR Smith, I think he played basketball is to make money and go different cities to bonk ladies every night rather than win championship..haha.

Like Wilt Chamberlain who said he has bonked 5000 ladies in different cities. At least he won championship rings.

It's my dream too actually... :XD:

(edited)

Yeah, I think Kyrie will by all means prevent Lebron from joining Celtics. He left Cavs because of Lebron.

I think LBJ will go Lakers...hahaha.

Coming back to JR Smith, I think he played basketball is to make money and go different cities to bonk ladies every night rather than win championship..haha.

Like Wilt Chamberlain who said he has bonked 5000 ladies in different cities. At least he won championship rings.

It's my dream too actually... :XD:

one thing i like about NBA is that most franchises have a chance to become champions.

GSW were small fry for 20 years then got stephen curry and co and the rest is history.

Edited by Lala81

Hypersonic

one thing i like about NBA is that most franchises have a chance to become champions.

GSW were small fry for 20 years then got stephen curry and co and the rest is history.

Yep, GSW were pretty good during the 90s but never won a championship. Maybe bcoz of Jordan era?

Chris Mullin, Mitch Richmond and Tim Hardaway. Run TMC!  [laugh]

Supersonic

thats the merit of the American sports system, trying to balance out such that every team has a chance.

Supercharged

thats the merit of the American sports system, trying to balance out such that every team has a chance.

they got salary caps by team and such.....so at least it don't have the spectre of uneven spending that plagues football so much.  the amount that PSG, Man City, Man U, Real Madrid and Barce spends is mind boggling.

Yep, GSW were pretty good during the 90s but never won a championship. Maybe bcoz of Jordan era?

Chris Mullin, Mitch Richmond and Tim Hardaway. Run TMC!  [laugh]

the last time i visted usa oakland  was in 2007 i think.  during that time golden states were still pretty low profile.  my colleagues in usa informed me there was a game in the days i am there but i couldn't be bothered to ask them to bring me to watch. haha [furious]

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

they got salary caps by team and such.....so at least it don't have the spectre of uneven spending that plagues football so much. the amount that PSG, Man City, Man U, Real Madrid and Barce spends is mind boggling.

the last time i visted usa oakland was in 2007 i think. during that time golden states were still pretty low profile. my colleagues in usa informed me there was a game in the days i am there but i couldn't be bothered to ask them to bring me to watch. haha [furious]

I managed to see a live NBA game in 2013. LAC vs OKC. Saw Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook but unfortunately Chris Paul not playing.

I was there for the AVN expo...heehee.

One item on my bucket list checked.

But my dream still to go San Antonio to see my favorite Spurs.

Supersonic

I managed to see a live NBA game in 2013. LAC vs OKC. Saw Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook but unfortunately Chris Paul not playing.

you better go before Parker and Manu retires [bigcry]

Hypersonic

you better go before Parker and Manu retires [bigcry]

Haiz...

My favourite was the Twin Towers, David Robinson and Tim Duncan. The most fundamentally sound player.

Still got Kawahi Leonard...haha. 

Supercharged

actually this game should be entertaining to watch.....

durant, westbrook, griffin and de andre jordan would be delightful to watch even if without chris paul.

Hypersonic
(edited)

actually this game should be entertaining to watch.....

durant, westbrook, griffin and de andre jordan would be delightful to watch even if without chris paul.

Yep it was exciting no doubt bro.

Of course better with Chris Paul...  [:p]

Few hundred US dollars leh....about 8 rows behind the backboard. 

Edited by Fcw75

Supersonic

Yep it was exciting no doubt bro.

Of course better with Chris Paul... [:p]

Few hundred US dollars leh....about 8 rows behind the backboard.

i'm sure it was worth it for a one time experience... i hope to have the chance to watch NBA match live too...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1