Any NBA fans?

Scion

Stephen curry is the son of former nba player dell curry.. Iirc...

Think he tio ddrilledby his dad iinto honing his shooting style. Cos sStephen is a small sized pg.. In nba, have to hhavea quick shot release..

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
(edited)

Looks like you may be right after all bro, with HOU down in a hole right now but I'm still rooting for them!

Don't get swept!

Hope the same goes for ATL man ... Man I love rooting for underdogs!

No team has always come back from 0-3 to win a series.

But who knows eh?

They did managed to win 1 game but next game will be in Oracle arena.

Think he tio ddrilledby his dad iinto honing his shooting style. Cos sStephen is a small sized pg.. In nba, have to hhavea quick shot release..

Yep, he's the son of dell curry. The mum is a white woman that's why he's quite fair.

Edited by Fcw75

I think he came back from a very bad ankle injury that almost ended his career few years ago. Kudos to him to working hard to come back to where he is now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbsmMnAKeOI

• Praise 2

No team has always come back from 0-3 to win a series.

But who knows eh?

They did managed to win 1 game but next game will be in Oracle arena.

Yep, he's the son of dell curry. The mum is a white woman that's why he's quite fair.

Yeah, his mom attends her son games.. Trust you to bio her.. Haha

He just won the mvp this season as he led the Warriors to best record in nba. Curry shoots 3s anywhere.. Even 4feet behind the 3pt line, as easy as walking he makes it look like..

He broke reggie Miller record for most 3s made in playoffs.. A very precision shooter, with no airs. Hope he can lead his team to the championship..

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Yeah, his mom attends her son games.. Trust you to bio her.. Haha

He just won the mvp this season as he led the Warriors to best record in nba. Curry shoots 3s anywhere.. Even 4feet behind the 3pt line, as easy as walking he makes it look like..

He broke reggie Miller record for most 3s made in playoffs.. A very precision shooter, with no airs. Hope he can lead his team to the championship..

Haha, for sure I did man. A very attractive lady, no wonder Curry Snr got attracted.

Yep, definitely a more humble guy than that King James. Cannot tahan him. Yaya yet try to act humble.

Blake Griffin from Clippers is another offspring of inter-racial couple, that's why he's also quite fair.

Haha, for sure I did man. A very attractive lady, no wonder Curry Snr got attracted.

Yep, definitely a more humble guy than that King James. Cannot tahan him. Yaya yet try to act humble.

Blake Griffin from Clippers is another offspring of inter-racial couple, that's why he's also quite fair.

Blake just remind me of the comic slamdunk. Ying mu hua dao.. Hahahaha

Except no red hair. He has a serious amazing leap n explosiveness..

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

That guy when he want to dunk, better get outta way!

His slam dunk contest is jumping over a Kia Optima bonnet.

Fast forward to 1:08 for those who didn't see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41EFwuBqEUA

Edited by Fcw75

A dunk is still 2 points. Blake gotta up his game. He played as solid during season and playoffs. Sometimes playoffs is when kings are made.

Supercharged

looks like the broom is out. the Atlanta hawks are getting swept home. a bit anti climax for a team with the second best record in the nba league this season.

Hypersonic
(edited)

A dunk is still 2 points. Blake gotta up his game. He played as solid during season and playoffs. Sometimes playoffs is when kings are made.

Getting dunked on have a huge negative psychological effect on the defending player. His jump shot also improved.

looks like the broom is out. the Atlanta hawks are getting swept home. a bit anti climax for a team with the second best record in the nba league this season.

Yeah, best record in eastern conference also no use.

And let's not forget Kevin Love is out, the Cavs still so good.

The Warriors should win tomorrow back home.

So 2015 NBA finals should be Warriors vs Cavs.

Edited by Fcw75

Hypersonic

Hope warriors can close out e win.

Then have queen James vs mvp curry...

Much as I wish to see LBJ doing this:

post-1829-0-41805300-1432707385.jpg

But I can see that he and Cavs are more driven.

Much as I wish to see LBJ doing this:

attachicon.giflebron-crying.jpg

But I can see that he and Cavs are more driven.

Cavs without love, lost quite a chunk of their offense. Have to rely 90% on queen James to do it all..

GS has some decent defenders at F.. and curry is really sharpshooter. They have a few dependable shooters as well.. All can shoot 3s at a high rate.

Ying Mu Hua Dao is one of my favourite characters haha. I rem in the comic he started out late but is tall and can jump very well so he got into the team. Then he jump so high until head hit the rim or board but ball never go in.

Anyway he feels more like a Dennis Rodman to me. And they were around the same time IIRC

Cavs without love, lost quite a chunk of their offense. Have to rely 90% on queen James to do it all..

GS has some decent defenders at F.. and curry is really sharpshooter. They have a few dependable shooters as well.. All can shoot 3s at a high rate.

You need more than decent defenders to stop LeBron. Probably have to work him on the defensive end to get him into foul trouble,

Ying Mu Hua Dao is one of my favourite characters haha. I rem in the comic he started out late but is tall and can jump very well so he got into the team. Then he jump so high until head hit the rim or board but ball never go in.

Anyway he feels more like a Dennis Rodman to me. And they were around the same time IIRC

The comic was inspired by the dominant era of MJ..

Rodman, pippen, MJ, kukoc, cartwright.. With Kerr, Armstrong, Grant as backup..

Ying Mu, san jing, liu chuan feng, e short pg, and the gorilla centre chi mu...

Really miss this comic. Wasted never develop part 2..

You need more than decent defenders to stop LeBron. Probably have to work him on the defensive end to get him into foul trouble,

Now in his prime, it'salmost impossibleto defend him..

But iIstill rem he did his crab walk move, ttravelling3steps, yet the refs never called against him..

Gs will share e workload and shoot them down..

Supercharged

agree...but a well balanced team of defenders and attackers can stop him.

we only have to look back the san Antonio spurs of last 2 years.......even though james-led Miami heat won the contest 2 years ago, it was more a case of spurs choking in game 6 and 7 rather than james outplaying them comfortably.

The comic was inspired by the dominant era of MJ..

Rodman, pippen, MJ, kukoc, cartwright.. With Kerr, Armstrong, Grant as backup..

Ying Mu, san jing, liu chuan feng, e short pg, and the gorilla centre chi mu...

Really miss this comic. Wasted never develop part 2..

Now in his prime, it'salmost impossibleto defend him..

But iIstill rem he did his crab walk move, ttravelling3steps, yet the refs never called against him..

Gs will share e workload and shoot them down..

But Chi Mu looks more like Patrick Ewing than Bill Cartwright leh :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1