Any NBA fans?

Scion

Hypersonic

Kahwi Leonard of SAS is the best example of how to guard LBJ.

He did a brilliant job guarding LBJ last year.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

agree...but a well balanced team of defenders and attackers can stop him.

we only have to look back the san Antonio spurs of last 2 years.......even though james-led Miami heat won the contest 2 years ago, it was more a case of spurs choking in game 6 and 7 rather than james outplaying them comfortably.

Actually it was more a case of Wade sucked big time, seemingly forever bogged down by injury... Hence the entire Heat offense for the longest time revolved around LBJ

Edited by L_club23

Supercharged

hehe I am not too sure if the current cavalier team is more talented than the heat team for the last 2 seasons. I do think LBJ is still guardable like what brother @fcw75 said. but of course, whether golden states have the ability to do that, I still don't know.

Actually it was more a case of Wade sucked big time, seemingly forever bogged down by injury... Hence the entire Heat offense for the longest time revolved around LBJ

Hypersonic

Wade bonked too much..haha.

Hypersonic

hehe I am not too sure if the current cavalier team is more talented than the heat team for the last 2 seasons. I do think LBJ is still guardable like what brother @fcw75 said. but of course, whether golden states have the ability to do that, I still don't know.

From what I see, I don't see anyone who is able to guard LBJ at golden state. Need the height, physique and speed.

Game 5 now on-going and seems like Houston is very driven. Game 7 anyone? Hahaha

Maybe can come back from 0-3 to win the series. Never say never because limits like fears, are often just an illusion. MJ say one.

From what I see, I don't see anyone who is able to guard LBJ at golden state. Need the height, physique and speed.

Game 5 now on-going and seems like Houston is very driven. Game 7 anyone? Hahaha

Maybe can come back from 0-3 to win the series. Never say never because limits like fears, are often just an illusion. MJ say one.

If Curry is really 100% after "that fall", Houston is gone...

Supercharged

actually I had the same opinion that gsw will get into trouble with a bigger team or team with bigger physique star players. I thought they would fumble against grizzlies but they actually gave quite a decent display against grizzlies.

I do hope they can triumph over the cavaliers. having said that, they still have not overcome the rockets. bu I do prefer them over the rockets anytime.

I am basically a supporter of western conference teams over eastern conference teams. I felt that eastern conference is basically a weaker conference and that's why lebron's team can be champion for so many years running.

Hypersonic

Looks like Houston running out of steam. No need to fear the beard.

89-76 now.

If Curry is really 100% after "that fall", Houston is gone...

That fall is no joke man. Lucky he's all right.

Supercharged

howard play dirty. while setting a screen use his elbow to knock off iguodala

Looks like Houston running out of steam. No need to fear the beard.

89-76 now.

That fall is no joke man. Lucky he's all right.

Coward in disguise. No flagrant.. Refs sb kelong..

Gs can go small to run n gun.

Think green, eliz, can take turns to guard lbj.. Least limit his efficiency..

Western conf teams always more stronger than East. Unless u r MJ Bulls..

Supercharged

Coward in disguise. No flagrant.. Refs sb kelong..

Gs can go small to run n gun.

Think green, eliz, can take turns to guard lbj.. Least limit his efficiency..

Western conf teams always more stronger than East. Unless u r MJ Bulls..

agree with you. the only time the eastern conference was equal or better was during the era of mj Chicago .

this year the regular season play off record was all dominated by the western conference. their sixth seeded spurs have a better record than the second seeded cavaliers. at that time I also feel that clippers may be able to handle cavaliers if they met in the final. but of course, how the clippers simply went stone cold in the 4th quarter of game 6 against rockets really took me by surprise. so it is not necessarily true they can handle cavaliers if they choke in this manner.

Supercharged

now for the finals

FINALS MATCHUP

The Warriors and Cavaliers split two games this season, with each winning on its home floor. James sat out Golden State's 112-94 win on Jan. 9 in Oakland, and he scored a season-high 42 points in the Cavs' 110-99 win in Cleveland on Feb. 26.

Hypersonic

I hate to see cavs win. Going for a warriors 4-2 win..

Me too. Hope Stephen curry and klay Thompson shoot the daylights out of Cavs.

Likewise. I'd take the dubs anyday over King James.

So any predictions for who's gona be crowned Champ?

I'll go with dubs in 7 (4 - 3, GSW win).

Why they called dubs?

They are called the splash brothers..

Now then I realise why.. Nothing but net!!!!!

The 3pt shot.. Swish.. Splash.. Haha..

I'd go with GS putting primarily their best defensive player - draymond green on LBJ.

Think they may also use a combo of guys like barnes / green / iguodala on LBJ which means the rest of the Cavs wld need to step up if they want to win it all.

Why they called dubs?

Ang Mo lingo. Short for warriors.

Warriors start with W, so they pronounce it as dubs for short instead of "double-u"

• Praise 1

Dubs could try a double team on lbj.. Force them to make e pass to open man to make e shot..

Cavs can't just rely on the Queen..

Like wise, dubs don't rely totally on curry, they have green, Thompson, and bench to make shots.. Share some load

↡ Advertisement