Any NBA fans?

Scion

MJ never won a championship without Pippen... basically you have the top 2 players in the NBA in the same team and even with Pippen , the Bad Boys were having their way with them initially, giving them a "migraine" hahaha...

not to forget rodman.

i think he was unsung hero.

rebounding is an critical aspect that most people under rate.

↡ Advertisement

In Game 5 post-game interview, LBJ claimed he is the best player in the world himself.

:a-t2622:

That's their usual way of psyching themselves up for a big game. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Hypersonic

not to forget rodman.

i think he was unsung hero.

rebounding is an critical aspect that most people under rate.

Agreed. Rodman is like a live wire, grabbing rebounds and jumping into the stands.

• Praise 1

actually I kind of disagree......I have no doubt LBJ is the better player. but to say curry's team will get swept is too presumptuous, too demeaning on the contribution of curry to the team.

in the late stage of game 3 for which cavs won, they actually benefitted from a wrong referee decision that could have arguably changed the outcome to game 3. so again the lebron-led cavs was less impressive than I thought.

Which is why I said "might get swept"... Not marginalising Curry in any way, but basically LeBron is putting up video game numbers and Curry can't even win the Fnals MVP on the winning team...

• Praise 1

there maybe some truth in his saying. he's known to be brash, outspoken and thinks highly of himself...

I actually feel that he's not so great as he make himself out to be.

If they follow it up in training, then there's nothing wrong.

It's just like CR in soccer. He may seem like a prima donna. But every single thing he does off the field is there to maximise his ability on the field. He trains like a demon.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Agreed. Rodman is like a live wire, grabbing rebounds and jumping into the stands.

He was even better with the Pistons... 2 DPOYs there

Edited by L_club23

Supercharged

he has the right attitude during training and great talents but that doesn't give him the right to confer himself a title of numero uno....

If they follow it up in training, then there's nothing wrong.

It's just like CR in soccer. He may seem like a prima donna. But every single thing he does off the field is there to maximise his ability on the field. He trains like a demon.

he has the right attitude during training and great talents but that doesn't give him the right to confer himself a title of numero uno....

Haha I don't like him as well. But it's his belief. Unfortunately there's no one to humble him.

Supercharged

well, while numbers in a big population sampled is vital statistics which has strong correlation to real world happening, caution must be exercised when the numbers are used for a limited population of 5 on-court players per team.

he is putting in such numbers also because he has generally poorer supporting cast. so the correlation between his greatness is not to be directly interpreted against an opponent team that is more balanced. while the numbers does suggest he is better player than curry, it doesn't mean he is that so much better than curry or even to stretch the comparison further, Michael Jordan.

Which is why I said "might get swept"... Not marginalising Curry in any way, but basically LeBron is putting up video game numbers and Curry can't even win the Fnals MVP on the winning team...

well, while numbers in a big population sampled is vital statistics which has strong correlation to real world happening, caution must be exercised when the numbers are used for a limited population of 5 on-court players per team.

he is putting in such numbers also because he has generally poorer supporting cast. so the correlation between his greatness is not to be directly interpreted against an opponent team that is more balanced. while the numbers does suggest he is better player than curry, it doesn't mean he is that so much better than curry or even to stretch the comparison further, Michael Jordan.

These numbers are versus the best defense in the NBA... if you sucked and had a poor supporting cast you couldn't do that...

Like I said, not saying Curry sucks, but he did kinda choke in Games 2 and 3, Can't say the same for LeBron even in the Cavs losses...

Supercharged

haha i am agreeing to disagree with you. again i agree LBJ is better player. but i am disagreeing that cavs will be swept if LBJ swops team with curry.

as for the purported choking, it is only assumed because he had lower output in points for those games. i find the points output (19 and 27 points) not low enough to earn it a tag of choking.

even if i accept that that is choking, it is only understandable for a player making his first nba finals. LBJ was also labelled a choker in his first few seasons his cavs lost the conference finals to Celtics and when his heat lost the finals to mavericks?

These numbers are versus the best defense in the NBA... if you sucked and had a poor supporting cast you couldn't do that...

Like I said, not saying Curry sucks, but he did kinda choke in Games 2 and 3, Can't say the same for LeBron even in the Cavs losses...

Hypersonic

Always good to see LBJ talk big and then bang wall. [grin]

I dedicate this photo of him to this thread again. [laugh]

post-1829-0-15692300-1434535525.jpg

haha i am agreeing to disagree with you. again i agree LBJ is better player. but i am disagreeing that cavs will be swept if LBJ swops team with curry.

as for the purported choking, it is only assumed because he had lower output in points for those games. i find the points output (19 and 27 points) not low enough to earn it a tag of choking.

even if i accept that that is choking, it is only understandable for a player making his first nba finals. LBJ was also labelled a choker in his first few seasons his cavs lost the conference finals to Celtics and when his heat lost the finals to mavericks?

Curry choked, and yes LBJ choked as well earlier in his career...

Turbocharged

Curry is in the top 5 most clutch shooters IMO.

1. Michael Jordan

2. Kobe Bryant

3. Larry Bird

4. Lebron James

5. Steph Curry

His shot is RIDICKIULESS

(edited)

Curry is in the top 5 most clutch shooters IMO.

1. Michael Jordan

2. Kobe Bryant

3. Larry Bird

4. Lebron James

5. Steph Curry

His shot is RIDICKIULESS

If you are talking about clutch, I'd put Reggie Miller on that list and remove Curry... Curry still has time though to prove himself.

Edited by L_club23

If you are talking about clutch, I'd put Reggie Miller on that list and remove Curry... Curry still has time though to prove himself.

I was about to say the same ^_^ Reggie Miller is one of the most irritating player to me, but he sure can make you cry.

To put Curry in that list is too premature, heck I wouldn't even put the King in.

↡ Advertisement