Van Crash CTE Lane 1 (City-AMK)

Mustank

The van so big stretch from city to amk?

Before the last AMK exit (the one just before the 1st erp)

After the first AMK exit

If vehicle lost control it can veer into any lane. What are you trying to say? [rolleyes]

I think the van comes from the other side of CTE one, you know the one going up north one, he chiong power until fly across the railing, land up on the direction to CTE [grin]

I think the van comes from the other side of CTE one, you know the one going up north one, he chiong power until fly across the railing, land up on the direction to CTE [grin]

You know some ppl lah. They see the word "van" & "lane 1" in the same sentence their backside not song already. Ironically their last journey in a wooden box will be transported by either a van or a lorry also what.

My take is the van's Vtech Kicked In, Yo! :D

Edited by Watwheels

You know some ppl lah. They see the word "van" & "lane 1" in the same sentence their backside not song already. Ironically their last journey in a wooden box will be transported by either a van or a lorry also what.

My take is the van's Vtech Kicked In, Yo! :D

actually not impossible you know [:p] last time donno what car or lorlee chiong until can land on the other direction on, if not how to explain van backside get caught in railing [laugh]:D[laugh]