Food Drop on Table!

questionedfish

Was having lunch with colleagues this afternoon when suddenly talk halfway, the ebi prawn on my chopsticks dropped onto the table... [:(]

Question: Will you pick up a food that has dropped onto the table and eat it again?

↡ Advertisement

Was having lunch with colleagues this afternoon when suddenly talk halfway, the ebi prawn on my chopsticks dropped onto the table... [:(]

Question: Will you pick up a food that has dropped onto the table and eat it again?

lap sup jiak. lap sup tua. [laugh]

Depend on location and who I'm dining with......If hawker centre...table too dirty...confirm won't pick it up....If it is a restuarant and table is clean.....and also the people I dine with are close friends....I will do it....of course if dine with customer or VIP....just leave it as it is lor....may be even call the waiter to clean it up...

the question is...did you pick it up..

It depends on whether one is at hawker centre, food court or restuarant.

Hawker centre = No

Food court = Maybe

Restuarant = Yes