About pillow

AFV_V200

Where to find high pillow. I went to try the bamboo charcoal pillow but is was too low for me.

And what makes good pillow for sleep?

What say you guys?

↡ Advertisement

Where to find high pillow. I went to try the bamboo charcoal pillow but is was too low for me.

What say you guys?

feather pillow. [flowerface]

feather pillow. [flowerface]

yup,

in late 6Os to early 7Os there was a factory owned by Scandinavian in Neythal Rd Jurong processing pillow made of duck feathers, it was vry expensive during tat time as they export them bk to Europe.

What say you guys?

Those micro fibre pillows come with different thickness, and they don't have the gamey smell associated with feather or down pillow. But I believe there are people who love the smell.

What say you guys?

I am using the bamboo charcoal one, there is one higher type i thin discontinued liao, cos me 85 bucks from OG, nice to sleep [;)]

This is my pillow. Once in a while bring under tap to wash can liow.

Ah chor left to my ah kong, then my lau peh and now me use. Very good to use.

Why you all so troublesome simi feather, simi microfibre, cotton all chow if lau kuah.

731005_2_l.jpg

Why you all so troublesome simi feather, simi microfibre, cotton all chow if lau kuah.

made of ceramic material, cooling during summer, keep u warm during winter. [thumbsup]

can place/hide lots of bank notes,goldrings/bracelets inside & had a sweet dream [laugh]

Too hard bro. Sleep 5 minutes and head and neck numb numb liao.

made of ceramic material, cooling during summer, keep u warm during winter. [thumbsup]

can place/hide lots of bank notes,goldrings/bracelets inside & had a sweet dream [laugh]

Sibey hoh koon i tell you. robber come use to kok him si kiow kiow also. [laugh]

Buckwheat pillow. Place a thinly filled pillow of these on top of a normal pillow. It cured me of those morning headaches I used to get in the past when I wake up. Been using this for 2 years and learnt about it when staying in hotels in Japan

Tempur worked for me initially but once I got used it, the effectiveness wore off. Also, not sure if those claims about chemicals are true