• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
78 replies to this topic | 174 praises

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

AFV_V200
  • Premium member
    AFV_V200
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where to find high pillow. I went to try the bamboo charcoal pillow but is was too low for me.

And what makes good pillow for sleep?

What say you guys?

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where to find high pillow. I went to try the bamboo charcoal pillow but is was too low for me.

What say you guys?

feather pillow. flowerface.gif

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

Doosan
  • Premium member
    Doosan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

yup,

in late 6Os to early 7Os there was a factory owned by Scandinavian in Neythal Rd Jurong processing pillow made of duck feathers, it was vry expensive during tat time as they export them bk to Europe.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

Doosan
  • Premium member
    Doosan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Edited by Doosan, 29 September 2012 - 09:34 PM.

Coltplussport
  • Premium member
    Coltplussport
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

What say you guys?

Those micro fibre pillows come with different thickness, and they don't have the gamey smell associated with feather or down pillow. But I believe there are people who love the smell.

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i like feather pillow too
ďEverybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, itíll spend itís whole life believing that it is stupid.Ē Ė Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tempur. No more neck or shoulder ache ever.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:21 PM

Johnny_Lim
  • Johnny_Lim
    Banned

What say you guys?

I am using the bamboo charcoal one, there is one higher type i thin discontinued liao, cos me 85 bucks from OG, nice to sleep wink.gif

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:28 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

This is my pillow. Once in a while bring under tap to wash can liow.
Ah chor left to my ah kong, then my lau peh and now me use. Very good to use.
Why you all so troublesome simi feather, simi microfibre, cotton all chow if lau kuah.

Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites :)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

Doosan
  • Premium member
    Doosan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Why you all so troublesome simi feather, simi microfibre, cotton all chow if lau kuah.

made of ceramic material, cooling during summer, keep u warm during winter. thumbsup.gif

can place/hide lots of bank notes,goldrings/bracelets inside & had a sweet dream laugh.gif

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:58 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Too hard bro. Sleep 5 minutes and head and neck numb numb liao.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:24 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Crowne Plaza at KL, pillow is the best for me..
You have eaten 10 curry puffs, 4 cakes and a tao sar boa.
You have drunk 10 cokes, and a jug of sarsi and I don't know how.
All you do is waddle, when the others run.
Eat a little less, play a little more.
You will find that life is a lot more fun than it was before.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

made of ceramic material, cooling during summer, keep u warm during winter. thumbsup.gif

can place/hide lots of bank notes,goldrings/bracelets inside & had a sweet dream laugh.gif

Sibey hoh koon i tell you. robber come use to kok him si kiow kiow also. laugh.gif

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:53 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

Too hard bro. Sleep 5 minutes and head and neck numb numb liao.

actually if you tried it, its not that bad as you see it to be leh.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:17 AM

Kelloggs
  • Kelloggs
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Buckwheat pillow. Place a thinly filled pillow of these on top of a normal pillow. It cured me of those morning headaches I used to get in the past when I wake up. Been using this for 2 years and learnt about it when staying in hotels in Japan

Tempur worked for me initially but once I got used it, the effectiveness wore off. Also, not sure if those claims about chemicals are true

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:20 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ann kok has very nice pillows

biggrin.gif
The Secret to Happiness
is to Simplify and
not to Multiply.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:30 AM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone know where to get buckwheat pillow? Been looking for them but can't find

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner

Anyone know where to get buckwheat pillow? Been looking for them but can't find

Do a google, many online.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:49 AM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

MO u serious u use that ceramic type pillow a not? or u blowing water here?

I use feather too,it has air between the feather so not so warm. u can also shape it to your ideal height before resting ur head it.

Anyone tried the memory form pillow? any fedback
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:17 AM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

ann kok has very nice pillows

biggrin.gif

Err, shouldn't it be boosters? cool.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: About, pillow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users