Wah lau sibei suay!

Sp4wn

20ifdde.jpg

haiz.. just changed the stupid tire a few weeks ago somemore ... tire literally blew ... some metal object about the size of a 50 cent coin stuck in it ...

pressure dropped from 230 to 120 in a min or two ... lucky wasnt driving fast ... suay ah! need to spend another 1k on 1 tire!! dont think can repair also ><

↡ Advertisement

haiz.. just changed the stupid tire a few weeks ago somemore ... tire literally blew ... some metal object about the size of a 50 cent coin stuck in it ...

pressure dropped from 230 to 120 in a min or two ... lucky wasnt driving fast ... suay ah! need to spend another 1k on 1 tire!! dont think can repair also ><

what tyres are those 1k/pcs

Really damn suay leh, I remember u mention u just changed few weeks back. Where u driving on?

Edited by Deckbuild

Neutral Newbie

I also quite curious which tyre cost 1k..

Supercharged

$1K a tire? What kind of tire cost up to $1K? Big off-road 4WD AT tires?

Which road did you got hit the metal thing?

Btw, my ride also hit a big stone in the middle of the road...for safety reason, I could not steer away from it. There was a loud bang below and the steering shaken a bit. Lucky not driving fast....and lucky tire still OK.

ouch... but to be fair, if the tyre was older, say few mths, u wld have to change both tyres on the axle so as not to screw up the differential, not just this one :)

roflol .. gtr tires normally quite ex. range from 800+ to about 1k. not many manufacturers to choose from unfortunately ...

was driving along paya lebar road ...

roflol .. gtr tires normally quite ex. range from 800+ to about 1k. not many manufacturers to choose from unfortunately ...

was driving along paya lebar road ...

20 inches. What to do. On the bright side you could be my friend. He has 23's on his 300c, which means at least your tires are easier to find, you have a larger choice, and they should be cheaper [laugh]

20 inches. What to do. On the bright side you could be my friend. He has 23's on his 300c, which means at least your tires are easier to find, you have a larger choice, and they should be cheaper [laugh]

23" tyres on a Chrysler 300C?

Expensive tyres on a (in comparison) 'cheap' car.

Turbocharged

s--t happens...but what profile your tyre? Farlali rear tyre pss only 800+ leh...

rear more expensive bro .. i think mine is 285 ... somemore need special tires (they have some knurling inside to hold onto the rim)

Hmm ... how do you ascertain this ar?

car got TPMS ma ... immediately dashboard will alert and then just switch the MFD to the monitoring system ... and watch it droppppp ...

anyway just got a call .. tire die already ... can fit 50 cent coin in the hole so need to throw liao .. >< at least its runflat so managed to get home in 1 piece

hai!