Wah lau sibei suay!

Sp4wn

rear more expensive bro .. i think mine is 285 ... somemore need special tires (they have some knurling inside to hold onto the rim)

car got TPMS ma ... immediately dashboard will alert and then just switch the MFD to the monitoring system ... and watch it droppppp ...

anyway just got a call .. tire die already ... can fit 50 cent coin in the hole so need to throw liao .. >< at least its runflat so managed to get home in 1 piece

hai!

It's ok. I willing to exchange my 17/235s with your 20s.

I think sell 2 can buy 4 more for me liao. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

nowadays alot of crap and debris on the roads :(

agree tt there are a lot of bangla and china on the roads [:p] [:p]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

It's ok. I willing to exchange my 17/235s with your 20s.

I think sell 2 can buy 4 more for me liao. [laugh]

bro trust me, if i could downgrade the rim i would .. but the accel is too hard and i was told the tire may fly off the rim ><

i dont wanna give new meaning to flying rubber sia ...

roflol .. gtr tires normally quite ex. range from 800+ to about 1k. not many manufacturers to choose from unfortunately ...

was driving along paya lebar road ...

LOOKING positively the tyre SAVE you [drivingcar] I think those tyre fitted on are runflat tyre [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

LOOKING positively the tyre SAVE you [drivingcar] I think those tyre fitted on are runflat tyre [thumbsup]

yup thats what the guy said as well ...

anyway, it was a pair of old scissors. bloody hell ... must be damn strong pair sia ... the handle part was still intact even after driving over it so many times ...

Ouch! I almost can feel that pain of yours bro... Rip tyre... [:(]

Lucky your england ok. If you strike of the "s" the pain is understanding :D:D

Turbocharged

i ran thru a metal bar at 1st lane KPE (about 30cm long) near sims drive exit. tried to siam. but still kana.

immediately can feel the car shaky. lucky, still can tong about 15mins to outram park to mend it back

rear more expensive bro .. i think mine is 285 ... somemore need special tires (they have some knurling inside to hold onto the rim)

No leh, $800+ is for the rear, pss. Front is cheaper, think $600 or so nia.

Tyre for gtr is really different price league. [sweatdrop]

No leh, $800+ is for the rear, pss. Front is cheaper, think $600 or so nia.

Tyre for gtr is really different price league. [sweatdrop]

Then why drive so expensive car for what?

Turbocharged

Then why drive so expensive car for what?

no le.. its a poor man supercar ma. considered cheap for what it can do!

always look at the positive. complaining is second nature only la ... its a love/hate relationship. fun to drive, exp to maintain. like second gf. except this one dont talk back only ... face always ... black. AHAHAHAH. yes im cheesy.

• Praise 1

serious ... the Gods must be telling me to avoid paya leba just before city plaza. same stretch of road, same friggin tire today ...

fml...

(its a big screw + a nut still attached)

photo.jpg

1k for 1 tire.

you should go back to tire shop and demand a 1 to 1 exchange then.

saw above comment, laugh until i pengz....u mean tire shop is liable for customer's action (i.e. drive outside, kenna puncture or hit kerb, cannot be repair and has to write-off, DEMAND tire shop for 1 to 1 exchange)...that is very gangster and ungentleman style....this type of smelly leg customer can go and fly kite....is like, bought a car from AD, owner intentional/unintentional kenna accident, need to write off the car, go back AD and demand 1 to 1 exchange....

↡ Advertisement