Bad service from Top93, ubi

SGCMniceguy

never visit this shop, but as Singaporean, isn't it important to have good service to customers...and not choosing certain categories to serve, that is very path*tic, spoilt Singaporean image...

Please read Visit My Website before making any comments.

↡ Advertisement

saw her once at woodlands branch.while the work are making out with my ride,i feel like making out with her. [laugh]

NPNT leh.. She working there meh?

I saw her @ Kaki bukit.

NPNT leh.. She working there meh?

I saw her @ Kaki bukit.

maybe she at there oversee shop only.saw her there more than 1 year back.

when i change tire i go there again and take picture for u ok.

Neutral Newbie

I guess the same incident happen to Hankook Tires sometime back, customer cannot get what they wanted,they flame the shop.

Ya but pple still think wen drive conti sure got $$ so can suck more $$ frm dem.. Its alrite.. End of d day i dun lose anything.. [rolleyes]

(edited)

Visited to bmw.sg forum. Looks like this reputative shop has quite a lot big shot supporting (big influence). Please big shots (5 series), open your lazy eye lips, and see the real boss. He is not any naive patience and good guy as mentioned. My son and I just one of the unfortunate buyers meeting some obstacles when doing our purchase. For what I am doing was just simply complaining to warn other buyers from getting into the same situation like me. If you are here to manipulate and lying to other car users. Please step aside. What I mentioned was nothing else but the truth! I encourage other victims to step in to log complaint about this awful boss.

Edited by SGCMniceguy

(edited)

Hi F430,

I am not from a rich family, but we as parents will try our best to give the best to our own children. But if your child hit the bump one day, you will still step in to assist. That's the best I can do to them.

Wah so good to be your children, bought a BMW for your daughter...and now new shoes for your son!

Not many ppl like you in Singapore....surprise you even try to bargain for a set of $2k used tires and rims.

Your 116i stock rim is only 16" right? That's a pretty good price, I traded in my 17" for $300 too. Some places only offer $200.

They probably will have a hard time selling your 16" stock rims and tires too.

My advise to you - STAY STOCK buddy.

Edited by SGCMniceguy

SGCMniceguy I am also a bmw-sg member, previously driving a pretty new 3 series (E90 LCI) so I am not sure if he has selective treatment. I would guess possibly... such is the fact of life. Anyway like I have shared my reviews are mixed. I don't find the owner particularly friendly, neither was he rude to me. They all want to make money (who doesn't?) and wheels is an extremely lucrative industry. They make easily $500-$1K off a used wheel trade up. I would suggest you/your son just stick around the forum and wait for somebody to post their wheels up for sale. You might snatch a good deal - that's what I am doing also.

rudeness is very subjective... I may sense mechanic A rude to me but when B talk to mechanic A he may feel he is not rude just simply talk with a loud voice.

I'm not driving a BMW and I have not visited the shop. But I had gone to many different workshops in Singapore and generally not all workshop had bosses or workers who are very particular about customer service. Most workshop takes pride with either their products or their skills not PR.

In my opinion, be upfront with your budget, e.g. $1500 with trade-in, cant do it just move on. Cut short on the conversation because they are not trained with PR. [thumbsup]

So normally, for workshop I would look for their repair service and warranty for their product.

Visited to bmw.sg forum. Looks like this reputative shop has quite a lot big shot supporting (big influence). Please big shots (5 series), open your lazy eye lips, and see the real boss. He is not any naive patience and good guy as mentioned. My son and I just one of the unfortunate buyers meeting some obstacles when doing our purchase. For what I am doing was just simply complaining to warn other buyers from getting into the same situation like me. If you are here to manipulate and lying to other car users. Please step aside. What I mentioned was nothing else but the truth! I encourage other victims to step in to log complaint about this awful boss.

Could offer your explanation in this post Visit My Website?

W/o your rebuttal, we can't judge whether the boss big eye small eye.

Hi F430,

I am not from a rich family, but we as parents will try our best to give the best to our own children. But if your child hit the bump one day, you will still step in to assist. That's the best I can do to them.

Buying BMW F20 116 at current price is pampering. Giving the best to your children is to sent him to Harvard, Yale or LSE. Other than education, most expensive thing i will buy for my kid is Brompton [laugh] [laugh]

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-5-series-...html#post901327

so someone went down to the shop for another POV

Was at Top93 earlier. Spoke to Ah Yang, was told at no time there were any shouting match or whatever close to it.TS is non Chinese speaking and as for Ah Yang limited English. Ah Yang himself was a bit surprise by the post as all he did was reject the TS offer. TS wanted to have stock 17" rims with RFT trade in with 19" rims (sorry not sure if new or 2nd hand) with PSS tyres. Only willing to offer 1K ++. Yang rejected,they hand around and trying to convince him, they failed, they left. The next min he is flamed online.

The above version was from Ah Yang. I am not siding him or anything rather just to share what I understand.

Personally I honestly doubt Ah Yang would like to have any shouting, quarrels at his shop front. One thing I am dead sure, even if Ah Yang is to willing do that it will never be in English lah!

not siding with anyone on this cos i dun frequent this shop. I go LS.

First of all,this complains happened online and I really can't believe someone from BMW forum will go down just to find out the real character of the boss.it could be the boss, whom I guess trying desperately to clear his reputation which I believe afew if us had already suspicion on those new members post here,cooking up his own story.

Secondly,even if the BMW forum member really did went down to check on the boss,he should have known about this thread and do u think he won't sing a nice tune to those BMW members?i guess most of his customers are from the BMW forum and he can't afford to have a bad name circulating online which I guess he is trying very hard to clear the mess now.

Personally I feel that after reading the comments,he might be a person who judge customers buying power(maybe he has learnt his lesson now,but how long can he stay an angel?).

Probably the first thing he see will be the type of car they drive.

Then he will switch to the type of mode to deal with the type of people.

Turbocharged

Take it easy bro. Not everyone in BMW.sg forum are supporting him leh....... went there once based on the good recommendations in the BMW forum... Let's just say i won't be going back again.. i had better services from Ah Ho. (ex-horizon guy). but too bad he moved to the west.. now i visit LS or Yap. One man's meat is another man's poison. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, whether the particular shop provides good or bad services. most important of all, juz find one you are comfortable with and stick with them..

In terms of service, I would prefer rays, but agree that both shops give better service to big fish.

Some of u might have already know the history of these 2 shops....heehee

What history?

Changed my rubbers there few months back

Only the front was worn inside so only changed 2

Pretty good service and they even patch a rear leak foc

↡ Advertisement