Bad service from Top93, ubi

SGCMniceguy

Can someone teach me how to use used 17" rims and tyres change for 19inch new rims top up at most 1k plus? Still dare say u drive BMW... Are BMW drivers all so jialatz? :p

When I changed my stock 18" to another 18", I didn't even get any trade in price for the old set. Think I kenna ketok liao! :wacko:

I used to drive a swift 1.5, chg my tires there..gd service from e staff and e boss. Brought my cousin to trade in his forte rims for a new set of alloy rim/tires.No bad service /attitude from them too.I believe respect is to be earn. Gd work Mr Yang & team.

Can ask those newbies. Maybe related to Ah Yang or it's him. [laugh]

If you want to open tyre shop and you only focus on the high end cars, good luck!

There are tyre shop that I saw luxury cars going for tyre or rim change but the shop also provide good service for B&B cars and even van/lorry.

This is why I'm a loyal customer of Ah Ho. He will entertain anything with four wheels.

passed by the shop at ubi last week. decided to visit the shop. I parked my exora outside the shop, I think the staff asked to move it else where...then i parked further in front. After that, went to see whether there are any used rims for my new exora...to my surprise, no one served me and left me spent my time looking and wandering the shop...anyway, didn't do any exchange...so drove off with my family...

passed by the shop at ubi last week. decided to visit the shop. I parked my exora outside the shop, I think the staff asked to move it else where...then i parked further in front. After that, went to see whether there are any used rims for my new exora...to my surprise, no one served me and left me spent my time looking and wandering the shop...anyway, didn't do any exchange...so drove off with my family...

time to start a

dog eye see people low part 2 thread

:D

I guess the same incident happen to Hankook Tires sometime back, customer cannot get what they wanted,they flame the shop.

I didn't get what i wanted (Hankook Ventus V12) because the Ah Tiong Bu keep on telling me the new Hankook Ventus ME01 very good better than V12 and is going to replace V12.

ABS, SKID, BODYROLL, I email them hinting them to offer me an exchange, all they reply is: "We will take note of this feedback" PUI!

I put big big for everyone here to see!

I didn't get what i wanted (Hankook Ventus V12) because the Ah Tiong Bu keep on telling me the new Hankook Ventus ME01 very good better than V12 and is going to replace V12.

ABS, SKID, BODYROLL, I email them hinting them to offer me an exchange, all they reply is: "We will take note of this feedback" PUI!

indeed.....very big [cool]

He's at WCEGA Plaza now. Bukit Batok Crescent. Do a google for Li Hong Auto.

Thank you. Another question, is he the one who was from Hankook, Pasir Panjang branch ?

To me ME01 tyres are good, low noise and smooth and good grip in the wet. I can't say about V12 cos have

not use it before.

btw....atb tells you ME is a replacement for V12 and you believe??

face palm......

was skeptical. but decided to go for it as i don't really like directional tyre.. AND she was persistent.

anyway i have done my homework for V12.

To me ME01 tyres are good, low noise and smooth and good grip in the wet. I can't say about V12 cos have

not use it before.

Sorry Bro, you probably haven't use this tire long enough.

I thought Yokomaha tyre is bad in wet but this ME01 is worst!

About the noise part, it's definatly quieter than my Toyo DRB but NOT any quieter than my current Michelin Pilot Sports 3 so this Hankook Ventus ME01 to me is crap tire.

And this tyre should NOT even be in the Ventus series because the Optimo K415 performs better than this Crappy ME01.

FYI< ME01 has been phased out but the K415 is still going strong.

not use it before.

Would you mind sharing on how to find this good in wet?

For me, of course I am not talking about going 100KM/H all these..But going at 100km/h it's so obvious to me the car is floating.

Driving thru puddle of water, steering needs to hold on tightly because definatly it will pull to one side and you need to counter back.

Note: Try entering PIE Change from Corporation Road, some bros would know.

I had an encounter changing lane to the left at 70km/h, went thru a puddle of water, the car pulled to the right side vigorously when exiting to Jurong Town Hall Road..

Almost hit a car!

↡ Advertisement