Amaron Battery

VellfireS

wah bro you kena kotok [knife] liao.

Got mine for $75 for 35mah. probably yours is around $140 plus minus.

Last time also last min flat change at the balestier tyre shop, $150 for globatt brand. konk out within 10months. :angry:

Now on my 2nd amaron liao.

Haha last time sell my dad's van batt on marketplace here, not sure what amperage, use 6 months liao still got people snatch. [laugh]

Where you got yours at$75? I was at Ace batt n tyres. They want to charge me $90!!

↡ Advertisement

do you guys wait till battery completely dead then replace it?

I usually replace it upon workshop advice, average battery life is 1.5 - 2.5 years.

Ok, for those who want to change to Amaron battery, go to Guan Lee Tyre at 1069 Eunos Ave 5. The price is good there. I changed my battery 55B24R 45ah for only $98 all in. I checked with LS tyre and they are charging $110 + GST. Another online seller selling for $130.

The good thing is he automatically will plug the device connected to a battery into the cigarette socket to power the car while changing battery, not asking you to let the engine running while changing.

The boss Mr Tay is a nice and humble guy too.

Edited by Fcw75

Ok, for those who want to change to Amaron battery, go to Guan Lee Tyre at 1069 Eunos Ave 5. The price is good there. I changed my battery 55B24R 45ah for only $98 all in. I checked with LS tyre and they are charging $110 + GST. Another online seller selling for $130.

The good thing is he automatically will plug the device connected to a battery into the cigarette socket to power the car while changing battery, not asking you to let the engine running while changing.

The boss Mr Tay is a nice and humble guy too.

i called them , i only can say not the cheapest almost $200 for amaron pro 70 or 75

but i managed get same batt for $170. at the battery shop opposite Shell station along upper changi road.... same row of shophouse as the kindey mee sua stall

just for info purpose

i called them , i only can say not the cheapest almost $200 for amaron pro 70 or 75

but i managed get same batt for $170. at the battery shop opposite Shell station along upper changi road.... same row of shophouse as the kindey mee sua stall

just for info purpose

Should go direct distributor at paya Ubi

My 65 at 130 thereabout

My 65 at 130 thereabout

can share where is the distributor? I badly need to replace my battery, cold sweat every other day when the car won't start in the morning.

My 65 at 130 thereabout

I went to Nam Wah today, it is not cheaper than the online/internet battery guy. So this should put this idea that getting from Amaron disti (Nam Wah) directly to the grave. There are definitely better deals out there then going to Nam Wah.

• Praise 1

I went to Nam Wah today, it is not cheaper than the online/internet battery guy. So this should put this idea that getting from Amaron disti (Nam Wah) directly to the grave. There are definitely better deals out there then going to Nam Wah.

You asking for wat size ? How much he quote you?

I bought afew from him over the yrs

Last was 1.5 yrs back

just for info purpose

No problem bro. But I did ask around and $98 was the cheapest I can get for 55B24R. Many cars are using this size. Swift, Latio, etc. So for those who want this size, can consider going to this shop.

Partly I gave him my biz is I want to support this kind of small workshop la. The boss Mr Tay changed the battery himself (and not some chinaman) plus he automatically will use the device to power the car while battery is changed.

I did noticed that he don't stock DIN battery. Yrs is a DIN70 one?

No problem bro. But I did ask around and $98 was the cheapest I can get for 55B24R. Many cars are using this size. Swift, Latio, etc. So for those who want this size, can consider going to this shop.

Partly I gave him my biz is I want to support this kind of small workshop la. The boss Mr Tay changed the battery himself (and not some chinaman) plus he automatically will use the device to power the car while battery is changed.

I did noticed that he don't stock DIN battery. Yrs is a DIN70 one?

not very sure... i only rem is 70 pro de..

i called a few and the upper changi road offered the best.... our in house sponsor quoted 200+ excluding transportation [sweatdrop]

not very sure... i only rem is 70 pro de..

i called a few and the upper changi road offered the best.... our in house sponsor quoted 200+ excluding transportation [sweatdrop]

DIN 74...this one?

post-1829-1377855524.jpg

Edited by Fcw75

You asking for wat size ? How much he quote you?

I bought afew from him over the yrs

Last was 1.5 yrs back

Cheez, 1.5 years ago, a lot of things have changed !!! In today's pace, any biz dealing that is more than 2 months is considered as old and no longer valid

Anyway, just for sharing, 85D23LBHO $150. This is the 60Ah battery for Japanese car (not for conti).

Come to think of it, this the first time I buy car battery, the stock toyota battery is super lasting, used for almost 5 years.

Found this while checking on internet ... see the price ! I don't know where is Auto101, what we can conclude is that there are shops which are selling Amaron cheaper than distributor's retail price.

post-23142-1377860152_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wizzercool
↡ Advertisement