Car Cam For Side Impact?

Rogersk8ter

We all install car cam for front and back collisions. What about side impact?

Infact, for back collision, car cam serve not much use cos sure claim max.

As for side impact, you cant be sure if w/o a cam.

This morning, I was driving straight when a car coming from a T-juction drove straight at me on my right side causing me to jammed brake.

He was just 2 feet away on my right when i jammed brake. But my 120 deg car cam cannot see prpperly what happened.

So any car cam can also capture side impact?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

We all install car cam for front and back collisions. What about side impact?

Infact, for back collision, car cam serve not much use cos sure claim max.

As for side impact, you cant be sure if w/o a cam.

This morning, I was driving straight when a car coming from a T-juction drove straight at me on my right side causing me to jammed brake.

He was just 2 feet away on my right when i jammed brake. But my 120 deg car cam cannot see prpperly what happened.

So any car cam can also capture side impact?

Front facing cam will capture if you had green light or not - which in the majority of cases will be enough

I only have 1 dvr capturing the front. My procedure if a minor accident happens is that I will bring the dvr out of the car to capture the collison scene. In the case of side or rear collison, this should show that I had been driving properly and whether I am at fault.

I used to be looking straight while driving, and occasionally glancing side & rear mirror. Nowadays, really keep a lookout while crossing junctions; be it jaywalkers or cars cheong ang teng. [:p]

Even if the car hit you from the side, by using your front/rear cam you can still prove that you arent at fault by showing that you actually keep in your lane etc...