• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
60 replies to this topic | 99 praises

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

Zacxaviqer
  • Zacxaviqer
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Understand that I need to pay a booking and service fee if I pay by credit card.

What if I opt for payment over at 7 eleven? Can I pay by credit card as well or do I need to pay cash?

Pls advise.

Thanks!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

Alpha78
  • Premium member
    Alpha78
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Opt to pay at SAM machine (or is it AXS machine) is best. No booking fee, but must pay within 48 hours. Never tried paying at 7-11, but it should be either cash or NETS there.
Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:04 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

7-11 is cash or nets. no extra fees and u get a grace period to pay, 48hrs also i think. Is almost like you chope the airtickets first then you get a short while to reconsider, no penalties also.

Edited by Mockngbrd, 05 October 2012 - 10:05 AM.

Garage36.com

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

Sk65
  • Premium member
    Sk65
    6th Gear
    Author Image

learnt from HWZ.

just get the booking code
go to Singpost

pay by Credit card,
no extra fees.

did it in July 2012.
PSN ID = sk65m

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:48 AM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Yes..i did that too..

Learnt by accident actually, I took out nets card & the counter girl ask me you wanna pay by CC or Nets? laugh.gif

I keep asking whether got extra charge or not..she say no..so..pay by CC for cash rebate/points etc.
MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:06 AM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I paid by SAM.. but note that paying via 3rd party channel is NOT for last min flights.. i paid via SAM and took JetStar almost 1 mth to send me my eticket.. sweatdrop.gif
2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - 2012) | 2012 Ford Focus Ti (2017 - 2018) | 2016 Honda Civic FC1 (2018 - present)

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:10 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

these booking charges, do they apply to airasia, can airasia be paid over SAM or 7-11?
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

Princey_anne
  • Premium member
    Princey_anne
    5th Gear
    Author Image

these booking charges, do they apply to airasia, can airasia be paid over SAM or 7-11?

Scoot also can?

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Understand that I need to pay a booking and service fee if I pay by credit card.

What if I opt for payment over at 7 eleven? Can I pay by credit card as well or do I need to pay cash?

Pls advise.

Thanks!

just did one booking, no service fee and booking charge for using any Visa card biggrin.gif

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

Guest247
  • Guest247
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

jetradar.com is the only place I go to search flights now, after consistently finding them to find the best deals. They don't 'promote' any particular airline, but are totally transparent, plus they include the extra fees and taxes that you know you have to pay but many other 'comparison' sites leave off. This is helpful, as you can make a fair assessment of which is the best price.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Btw, hw much is the booking fee?

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Booking fee all depends on where is the destination that u are booking.
Some destination, S$0 service fee.

Services fee depends on carrier.
Some charge S$5 per way (per person), some charge S$9 per way (per person).
It really depends on where is your destination.
You can use the above as a guidline.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:09 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pls advise.

Thanks!

I paid with SingPost using Nets...

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:10 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It really depends on where is your destination.
You can use the above as a guidline.

I booked for Taiwan trip this coming Dec for a family of 5 and if pay by credit, I have to fork out another $90/- ... mad.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:31 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

that means S$9 per way per person (On jetstar?).

I tried Air Asia before. Didnt pay the convenience fee. Learn it from HWZ.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:50 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

that means S$9 per way per person (On jetstar?).

I tried Air Asia before. Didnt pay the convenience fee. Learn it from HWZ.

Now AirAsia got to pay a fee if use the check-in counter.........unless use the check-in machine or go mobile check-in then free.....
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:12 AM

Ver45
  • Premium member
    Ver45
    1st Gear
    Author Image

1) Select Singpost payment method on Jetstar website
2) Sign up for a VPost account if you don't have one already
3) Pay Jetstar bills with your credit card through VPost website

Whole process is done online in under 5 minutes & $0 booking fees!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:20 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I paid by SAM.. but note that paying via 3rd party channel is NOT for last min flights.. i paid via SAM and took JetStar almost 1 mth to send me my eticket.. sweatdrop.gif

I was wondering why ... now I know ....

just for all info, offline payment is only available up to 14 days prior to flying date. if within 14 days of flying off, then will have to do online payment liow ...

was watching the daily fares and when I finally decided to buy 13 days before flight, the option to pay offline already not displayed. Asked the online chat for help but was told this is system controlled and she cannot do anything. So LLST pay the service and booking fee ... $18 x 2 paxs !

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

aiyoh .. why didn't I think of that ... shud have paid half the booking fee for one way out (less than 14 days) and then paid  offline and saved the other half of the fee for the return leg (more than 14 days)....

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:27 PM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

aiyoh .. why didn't I think of that ... shud have paid half the booking fee for one way out (less than 14 days) and then paid  offline and saved the other half of the fee for the return leg (more than 14 days)....

Pay at SAM machine. 

No need any fees.

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users