Booking air tickets with Jetstar

Zacxaviqer

Understand that I need to pay a booking and service fee if I pay by credit card.

What if I opt for payment over at 7 eleven? Can I pay by credit card as well or do I need to pay cash?

Pls advise.

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Opt to pay at SAM machine (or is it AXS machine) is best. No booking fee, but must pay within 48 hours. Never tried paying at 7-11, but it should be either cash or NETS there.

7-11 is cash or nets. no extra fees and u get a grace period to pay, 48hrs also i think. Is almost like you chope the airtickets first then you get a short while to reconsider, no penalties also.

Edited by Mockngbrd

learnt from HWZ.

just get the booking code

go to Singpost

pay by Credit card,

no extra fees.

did it in July 2012.

Yes..i did that too..

Learnt by accident actually, I took out nets card & the counter girl ask me you wanna pay by CC or Nets? [laugh]

I keep asking whether got extra charge or not..she say no..so..pay by CC for cash rebate/points etc.

Turbocharged

I paid by SAM.. but note that paying via 3rd party channel is NOT for last min flights.. i paid via SAM and took JetStar almost 1 mth to send me my eticket.. [sweatdrop]

Understand that I need to pay a booking and service fee if I pay by credit card.

What if I opt for payment over at 7 eleven? Can I pay by credit card as well or do I need to pay cash?

Pls advise.

Thanks!

just did one booking, no service fee and booking charge for using any Visa card :D

Neutral Newbie
jetradar.com is the only place I go to search flights now, after consistently finding them to find the best deals. They don't 'promote' any particular airline, but are totally transparent, plus they include the extra fees and taxes that you know you have to pay but many other 'comparison' sites leave off. This is helpful, as you can make a fair assessment of which is the best price.

Turbocharged

Booking fee all depends on where is the destination that u are booking.

Some destination, S$0 service fee.

Services fee depends on carrier.

Some charge S$5 per way (per person), some charge S$9 per way (per person).

It really depends on where is your destination.

You can use the above as a guidline.

Pls advise.

Thanks!

I paid with SingPost using Nets...

Booking fee all depends on where is the destination that u are booking.

Some destination, S$0 service fee.

Services fee depends on carrier.

Some charge S$5 per way (per person), some charge S$9 per way (per person).

It really depends on where is your destination.

You can use the above as a guidline.

I booked for Taiwan trip this coming Dec for a family of 5 and if pay by credit, I have to fork out another $90/- ... [mad]

Turbocharged

that means S$9 per way per person (On jetstar?).

I tried Air Asia before. Didnt pay the convenience fee. Learn it from HWZ.

that means S$9 per way per person (On jetstar?).

I tried Air Asia before. Didnt pay the convenience fee. Learn it from HWZ.

Now AirAsia got to pay a fee if use the check-in counter.........unless use the check-in machine or go mobile check-in then free.....

1) Select Singpost payment method on Jetstar website

2) Sign up for a VPost account if you don't have one already

3) Pay Jetstar bills with your credit card through VPost website

Whole process is done online in under 5 minutes & $0 booking fees!

Twincharged

I paid by SAM.. but note that paying via 3rd party channel is NOT for last min flights.. i paid via SAM and took JetStar almost 1 mth to send me my eticket.. sweatdrop.gif

I was wondering why ... now I know ....

just for all info, offline payment is only available up to 14 days prior to flying date. if within 14 days of flying off, then will have to do online payment liow ...

was watching the daily fares and when I finally decided to buy 13 days before flight, the option to pay offline already not displayed. Asked the online chat for help but was told this is system controlled and she cannot do anything. So LLST pay the service and booking fee ... $18 x 2 paxs !

↡ Advertisement