2013 Toyota Crown revealed in leaked brochure

Blackseal

A number of automative brands have their own identity car grille. Even Lexus has its own hour glass shape grille. They should really allocate a identity grille for its Toyota range too. The grille on the black Crown looks good and giving that kind of identity grille to all Toyota range may boost the looks/design of their cars.

Crown owners mostly tow kays...this gen getting so fierce/sporty...kinda wrong image to portray...also having doubts with similar looking Lexus LS too.

Exactly my sentiments.

I think the new design is misaligned with it's intended target market.

Crown owners mostly tow kays...this gen getting so fierce/sporty...kinda wrong image to portray...also having doubts with similar looking Lexus LS too.

This is the "Athlete" model. The sportier version of Crown. I am sure the "Armchair General" version will be more regal.

The Japanese these days really don't know what the hell they are doing. It is strange that they have lost those revolutions and design balance and trying to make their design shout by slapping on loud design without gaining balance and style. It's a pity really... Gone are the days of the Japanese rides of the 90s, which I still feel that they have an edge over design and engineering... Subsequently down the road...It seems like is going further down the drain...

first comment is "looks like Chrysler Taxi" ...LOL still cannot escape the taxi look... shame cause the crown models are damn luxurious (saw a real older model Crown in Singapore, chauffeured driven for Jap CEO....damn nice !!!!)