Walkie Talkie for Road Trip

Buzzzz

Hi Bro, would like to check with you if i purchase a long range two way walkie talkie like Motorola MS350r (which come in a pair), Can i sync it with other WTs in the future?

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, the forum alerts are not great.

If it's not a programmable type like the Kenwood, then unlikely it can communicate with that. But you can probably communicate with other Motorola sets.

My Tlkr T7 (bought in a pair also) couldn't communicate with the Kenwood sets, fyi.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Xiaomi talkies looks good but display on screen all in mandarin.  [thumbsdown]

check out the new xiaomi walkies

10km range

and @soho merged here in an EXISTING THREAD

SEARCH in future

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

do you mean that we cant switch on the walkie talkie if im travelling pass custom?

Any good reception walkie talkie to recommend? Im travelling to malcca

• Dislike 1

Need advice.

Have a SMP 418 walkie bought from a Sim Lim Tower shop years ago.  I need to programme a new frequency but dunno which shop can do that now.  That shop closed liao.

SMP = Shanghai Motorola Products ltd , or something like that.

Neutral Newbie

Need advice.

Have a SMP 418 walkie bought from a Sim Lim Tower shop years ago.  I need to programme a new frequency but dunno which shop can do that now.  That shop closed liao.

SMP = Shanghai Motorola Products ltd , or something like that.

Wah - that walkie talkie is quite old school leh - how come u need to change frequency?

You can try ALIExpress.

US $44.70 38%OFF | 2Pcs BaoFeng UV-5R Walkie Talkie VHF/UHF136-174Mhz&400-520Mhz Dual Band Two way radio Baofeng uv 5r Portable Walkie talkie uv5r

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/3I5p8ay

Very useful and better than Motorola. It can be program easily by storing your channel manually instead of using com cable.

Come with Led touch light. Good for nite hiking.

Good battery and easy to order battery. Many accessories for this Bao feng talkie.

Built in FM radio. You can use it to listen to radio

Edited by Snookium
  • Praise 1

Hey bro

Recently i got a Motorola T80 from Sim Lim Square #02-79. iRoyal Pte Ltd. Decided to buy from them because they know the product well and im really satisfied with their service.

It's IMDA approved, range of 12km, torch light is convenient when especially the surrounding lights gets dark. Comes with a portable box for carrying around, you can easily fit inside the entire set of walkie talkie with charger and accessories. Free Original Push to Talk earpiece also supports voice activated function. On few occasions, i have accidentally dropped the Walkie Talkie, it survived without visible scratches, pretty rugged i would say.

At the end of the day, i just pop it into the charging cradle, and it gets charged in less than a few hours.

Next time i will buy from them again, they very willing to share their knowledge on how to make use of the walkie talkie. Comes with local warranty 1 year, wouldn't want to buy from other unknown sellers.

This is their address and shop name: Sim Lim Square #02-79. iRoyal Pte Ltd. Tel: 69043911.

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 9.06.24 PM.png

↡ Advertisement