Tailor/custom made shirts & trousers

Mugen85

I second this. made quite a few shirts from them - came out exactly as per my requirements. extremely satisfied with the workmanship as well ...

And the lass there quite chatty too... Her name's Cheryl I reckon...

↡ Advertisement

cheap and not good....

Daniel!! Wa Lau!! Super sweet talking salesman kind!! Everything you pick seems to be the latest haute couture, he will claim you have the best fashion sense with every fabric you pick.

Workmanship got worse progressively.

I think Dino Collections is better, its pricier but the quality is better.

Neutral Newbie

Daniel's my very first tailor in the 80s when he still works for other.

i estimate i might have made over 100 shirts and pants through him over all these years.

i agree his workmanship has drop significantly. Normally there to TCSS.

bro, can give block number (can see from streetdirectory.com) ? as far as i remember, the only way to "face" Courts is to stand at the toa payoh garden and look at main door of Courts. no buildings in that direction leh.

Hi

Sorry for very late reply. They are located at Blks 183 and 185

Hi Loki

How's the fashion sense of the uncles? Do they recommend or simply take instructions?

Thanks

Not bad - I am quite big-sized and both of them will try to tell me that should not wear too baggy, does not look nice. :D

So, they will recommend...

Not bad - I am quite big-sized and both of them will try to tell me that should not wear too baggy, does not look nice. :D

So, they will recommend...

Thanks. Will pop by if in the area ...

Friend i have experience with L&K tailor in buying tailor made shirts & trousers.I bought many trousers,shirts,suits etc from this tailor.He is in Hong Kong but you can also buy online from his website:lktailor.com

My usual tailor is Personality at Peninsula, the only thing i dun like is when i asked for darts on my shirt, the stomach area became very tight. He should retain the same size with Darts. Overall, he is still my favourite tailor.

Anyone here also went to find him? Any feedback?

Twincharged

My usual tailor is Personality at Peninsula, the only thing i dun like is when i asked for darts on my shirt, the stomach area became very tight. He should retain the same size with Darts. Overall, he is still my favourite tailor.

Anyone here also went to find him? Any feedback?

One thing I always wonder is why do people like to ask for darts on their tailored shirts? I thought darts are used to bring in the waist area during alteration. If your shirt is tailored for you then no alteration should be needed right? It should fit without the need for darts right?

I'm also looking to get some tailed long sleeve working shirts. Que: what kind of materials should I get that are not hot and easy to iron? What would the price range be for this kind of materials? I currently wear Goldlion 100% double ply working shirts and i felt that is comfortable but not sure what material.

thanks!

I'm also looking to get some tailed long sleeve working shirts. Que: what kind of materials should I get that are not hot and easy to iron? What would the price range be for this kind of materials? I currently wear Goldlion 100% double ply working shirts and i felt that is comfortable but not sure what material.

thanks!

cotton lor, but tends to wrinkle. Mix cotton blend wont wrinkle so easy but not so breatheable

Google marcella, shirts as low as $69....

They got system logging your data and hasslefree for the next order.

I tend to avoid marcella. Bear in mind the shirts for $69 are for simple fabric. Should you want something more fancy, be prepared to pay more.

Also the measurements were sub-standard. The SE gave alot of allowances on the measurements. I did remind the SE that I would like to have them smaller but he kept insisting that he is right. Needless to say, both shirts came out too baggy.

Edited by 2cents

I tend to avoid marcella. Bear in mind the shirts for $69 are for simple fabric. Should you want something more fancy, be prepared to pay more.

Also the measurements were sub-standard. The SE gave alot of allowances on the measurements. I did remind the SE that I would like to have them smaller but he kept insisting that he is right. Needless to say, both shirts came out too baggy.

I bought it when there was sales in July.

I got my measurement done in Marina Sq by a good looking SE. 1st shirt made. The measurement was not what i expected. All shirts were corrected subsequently. Not bad at all.

I myself have made a few shirts from them. Indeed the $69 shirt quality is not that good, but for that kinda price, should be ok. Measurement wise, not that good.

I myself have made a few shirts from them. Indeed the $69 shirt quality is not that good, but for that kinda price, should be ok. Measurement wise, not that good.

1st time measurement was not perfect. After i did fitting for the 1st shirt, it is ok for all my other shirts.

They do provide fitting for 1st shirt hor.

↡ Advertisement