VPN

Nlatio

Yeap, we should just stop paying for tv shows.

then nothing else to watch but mediacorpse will really die...

anyway local TV already get grant from gahmen to produce sh1t shows.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Lol. Feel free to reduce your own revenue. Please ... people actually pay monthly money to u to watch your shows.

Already said "less bad" than pirates [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

well this sucks if its true. Don't have any emails from HBO for Now.

Maybe delayed April fools joke? [laugh]

Already said "less bad" than pirates [laugh] [laugh]

less bad?.... some revenue better than no revenue.. LOL

must be the lawyers from the cable companies who pay to syndicate the show GoT kow peh..

pay so much and yet people in Australia dun want to get ripped off and use VPN to watch..

either way technology will find a way

Hypersonic

must be the lawyers from the cable companies who pay to syndicate the show GoT kow peh..

pay so much and yet people in Australia dun want to get ripped off and use VPN to watch..

Used to be

1) Pay for VPN

2) Pay HBO for subscription

Now

1) Pay for VPN

2) Torrenting for HBO shows for free

[laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

That's the truth.

It's like BPL. U ask me pay 30 bucks to watch, yeah sure ok. U ask me pay 60+ bucks to watch. I say no thanks.

Even though i watch much lesser this year, almost close to none. It's not a big deal.

I haven't watched GOT also.

U can't miss what you don't watch lol.

Lol. Feel free to reduce your own revenue. Please ... people actually pay monthly money to u to watch your shows.

I know right!

You would think after losing the 1st four episodes of the most anticipated TV show to pirates... they'd be happy for people to subscribe and pay money :D

Beginning of the end for VPN users who watch US shows?

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32392639?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_click&ns_source=google_plus&ns_linkname=news_central

HBO Now users outside US to be 'cut off'

Pay TV service HBO is threatening to cut off paying customers of its Now service if they are outside the US.

It has sent emails to people around the world it has detected are using software tools to watch HBO Now shows.

HBO said it took the action because it only has the right to broadcast shows in the US and to people living in the country.

Email messages were sent to people in Canada, the UK, Germany and Australia, reported tech news site Torrent Freak.

HBO Now was introduced as a way for people to watch HBO's programmes without the need to have a subscription to a television or cable service. HBO Now costs $14.99 (£9.50) a month.

However, many people living in other nations have subscribed to HBO Now and used a variety of tools, including virtual private networks (VPNs), to get around the restrictions designed to stop people outside the US seeing popular shows such as Game of Thrones.

In some countries, the cost of an HBO Now subscription was far lower than the price of buying a service from a native cable TV provider. The Sydney Morning Herald pointed out that watching HD versions of Game of Thrones in Australia via means other than HBO Now would cost more than 660 Australian dollars (£342).

Earlier this week, HBO started sending emails to many people who use region-unlocking tricks and tools. The messages warned them that they would be cut off on 21 April if they did not contact HBO and satisfy it that they were eligible to watch the service.

Those who did not contact HBO would be cut off without further notice, said the company.

Earlier this year, Netflix started to take action against some VPN users and changed how its Android app worked in a bid to thwart some of those using software tools to defeat region locks.

Netflix boss Reed Hastings said earlier this week that VPN users were "less bad" than pirates because they were at least paying for the service. His comments came during press interviews discussing the company's financial results.

climb hill comprain

pay marnie also comprain

what they want? more people climb hill?

i think vpn gonna be big business

wait hidemyass listed [laugh]

huat ah!!!!!

I know right!

You would think after losing the 1st four episodes of the most anticipated TV show to pirates... they'd be happy for people to subscribe and pay money :D

didn't they do an iMax theater release for the first episode for this season? people actually pay to go iMax to watch?

climb hill comprain

pay marnie also comprain

what they want? more people climb hill?

i think vpn gonna be big business

wait hidemyass listed [laugh]

huat ah!!!!!

once listed they must cum clean..

just like alibaba...no more pirates

didn't they do an iMax theater release for the first episode for this season? people actually pay to go iMax to watch?

once listed they must cum clean..

just like alibaba...no more pirates

oh no!!!!!!!!

I thought it was for the finale of season 4.

Anyway, for fans of the show and/or books... it's probably awesome and is worth the cost.

I booked my 3D imax tickets for Ultron tomorrow... its like double the cost but I think I will enjoy it

I thought it was for the finale of season 4.

Anyway, for fans of the show and/or books... it's probably awesome and is worth the cost.

I booked my 3D imax tickets for Ultron tomorrow... its like double the cost but I think I will enjoy it

issit machiam science centre the omni threatre one?

• Praise 1

Can still use Android Box and Minix. It will get all dramas and most movies

I seldom torrent now

Used to be

1) Pay for VPN

2) Pay HBO for subscription

Now

1) Pay for VPN

2) Torrenting for HBO shows for free

[laugh] [laugh]

Supersonic

er..I don't mean you watch mediacorpse... [laugh]

I'm discovering there's plenty of free tv and movies on iptv boxes.

Like you can install xbmc (or Kodi) apps on your pc and watch them for free.

Plenty of free content on IPTV and Android boxes. Many many dramas (US, UK, Korean, HK etc) and movies, Many sports and news channels. Tonnes of HD documentaries.

PLS PLS DONT WATCH LOCAL PROPGANDA CRAP.

Go get a android box. Minix etc. Or just dl and install the apps onto your pc/laptop.

er..I don't mean you watch mediacorpse... [laugh]

I'm discovering there's plenty of free tv and movies on iptv boxes.

Like you can install xbmc (or Kodi) apps on your pc and watch them for free.

xbmc don't work well leh.. not sure why..nothing to watch also..

Plenty of free content on IPTV and Android boxes. Many many dramas (US, UK, Korean, HK etc) and movies, Many sports and news channels. Tonnes of HD documentaries.

PLS PLS DONT WATCH LOCAL PROPGANDA CRAP.

Go get a android box. Minix etc. Or just dl and install the apps onto your pc/laptop.

yes sir! I watch youku.. many china shows.. but a bit sian..

android a bit laggy lor..

Supersonic

xbmc don't work well leh.. not sure why..nothing to watch also..

Maybe you can try the new version Kodi version 14.

I install it in my pc to test. Then follow some instructions to load "fusion.tvaddons.ag" and "config wizard"

After that there's some Video add-on for 1Channel, Genesis..etc.

I find lots of working movie streams there.

Maybe you can try the new version Kodi version 14.

I install it in my pc to test. Then follow some instructions to load "fusion.tvaddons.ag" and "config wizard"

After that there's some Video add-on for 1Channel, Genesis..etc.

I find lots of working movie streams there.

yes lots of channels.. but when I try to play them.. nothing happens.. I dun know why..

↡ Advertisement