Advice needed - Car vandalised!

Sosaria

In society where capitalism are embraced, peasants are often left to protect themselves over trivial stuffs.

In short, suck thumbs.

take law into own hands oso cannot, follow the law gets one no where..

too bad we not elite..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yup. Rmb @adrianli case also the same. I rmb the guy never got punished also.

precisely, after reading adrianli incident, i don't bother to install 24hrs surveillance cam. my car only intalled with front cam just to capture unforeseen circumstance duirng driving.

• Praise 4

U have his full name?

If u want to know his details, just engage a PI or law firm to dig his info. If u say he is a bankrupt, sure got notice of bankrupt and his full details available like my case(that guy owe OCBC $5million).

But in the end, even if u know his details, what are u going to do? He also know ur details. U disturb him, he come disturb u.

Another way is to shame him. Got photo and video? Share with all media platform.

• Praise 4

this has been going on for donkey years la

you forgot @adrianli case?

my own car was scratched when it was 3 months old and now 5 years later the scratches are still on my car. never bothered to spend the money to respray the whole car. might as well save up for new car instead.

You have a valid point, but this sets a very worrying  precedent that one can go around damaging others' properties, get caught on camera and still get away scot free!!!

• Praise 1

Twincharged

this has been going on for donkey years la

you forgot @adrianli case?

my own car was scratched when it was 3 months old and now 5 years later the scratches are still on my car. never bothered to spend the money to respray the whole car. might as well save up for new car instead.

Yup. My block almost every single car has been scratched intentionally before but till now, nothing done. Guy was caught, denied everything and the police just say they will continue to monitor. But more cars keep getting scratched anyway.

A clown caught in the act:

Man caught on camera spray painting car at Blk 272 Jurong West

http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/man-caught-on-camera-spray-painting-car-at-blk-272-jurong-west

Adrian, comments?

The clown is stupid, dont know how to cover his face. :XD:

Nowadays, everywhere also got POLcam. Easier to catch liao. But need to see if the IO willing to put in the effort. But it appeared in Stomp so I guess they need to find the culprit. 

Nowadays, everywhere also got POLcam. Easier to catch liao. But need to see if the IO willing to put in the effort. But it appeared in Stomp so I guess they need to find the culprit. 

Earlier there was an enclosed video of about how this hero went around the front spraying the car bonnet machiam doing an art piece like that and when walking away almost sprained his ankle [laugh]

But video got taken down don't know why...

Nowadays almost every car also equip with car camera front or even back, so it is quite stupid to do anything to the car. Even the car itself might not have car camera, but cars parked beside or opposite it also might have camera which can capture the act.

You still have faith in the police after your case?

Left, right & centre? [laugh]

Why need 3? Any at the rear?

Hi-res?

I think it is good to have two in front. That is the most important footage. So should any of the camera fail, you still have another as a backup. Later microSD card spoil lah or camera too hot and shutdown. Your evidence is gone. Get two of different brand as a redundancy. Then make one as a 24/7 surveillance camera,

One behind.

One left.

One right.

One interior, at front facing the rear.

One interior, at back facing the front.

Thatz about covering as much as you can already. [grin]

↡ Advertisement