Singtel EPL 2013 onwards

Mllcg

Happened to read about it just now in business times..

they managed to get a NON EXCLUSIVE deal to screen for the next 3 seasons.

means the cross carriage laws dont apply..

starhub is free to renego with the distro for EPL..

wtf is this

↡ Advertisement

wtf is this

LJ lar.... they chook pattern lar.... ST tie in with EPL for non exclusive.... so the law cannot apply... then EPL sell high high to SH, SH dont bite..... LPPL... back to square one..... so one thing to do.....

SOPCAST.... IPTV.... Media Box.... [rolleyes][laugh]

(edited)

LJ lar.... they chook pattern lar.... ST tie in with EPL for non exclusive.... so the law cannot apply... then EPL sell high high to SH, SH dont bite..... LPPL... back to square one..... so one thing to do.....

SOPCAST.... IPTV.... Media Box.... [rolleyes][laugh]

lol.. go read la.

non exclusive means other operators in the saem country can still bid for the rights...

exploition loophole?

Edited by Mllcg

Twincharged

lol.. go read la.

non exclusive means other operators in the saem country can still bid for the rights...

exploition loophole?

But if EPL now want to sell to SH at very high price then SH might not get it also ma. So it will still be with Singtel only.

lol.. go read la.

exploition loophole?

Of course I know non exclusive other can bid...... the question is... will SH bid if the CB BPL quote high high..... this is just another way to get round the law...... end up... same....

wtf is this

time for me to tio disruption for another 3 seasons..

I long given up. All this started becos of Singtel's greediness. It affected us in getting super expensive telecast for world cup 2010. Then all starhub suscribers could not watch BPL and singtel cause the subscription cost to go up from $15 to $25 for sports group. And now it is expected to go up further. They can go F*ck themselves and I won't be a part of it if things remain this way.

Edited by Damienic

I long given up. All this started becos of Singtel's greediness. It affected us in getting super expensive telecast for world cup 2010. Then all starhub suscribers could not watch BPL and singtel cause the subscription cost to go up from $15 to $25 for sports group. And now it is expected to go up further. They can go F*ck themselves and I won't be a part of it if things remain this way.

singtel needed the EPL to stay afloat..

if after all these years singtel no EPL and CL=nobody will subscribe

singtel needed the EPL to stay afloat..

if after all these years singtel no EPL and CL=nobody will subscribe

we should just boycott...do our part to end the monopoly. Why should we support them when they are fleecing us? They were doing well without mio and suddenly throw huge amount of money just to wrestle EPL and every other broadcasting rights. How huge is our market to justify the amount being dished out? [shakehead][shakehead] There is life after football!

we should just boycott...do our part to end the monopoly. Why should we support them when they are fleecing us? They were doing well without mio and suddenly throw huge amount of money just to wrestle EPL and every other broadcasting rights. How huge is our market to justify the amount being dished out? [shakehead][shakehead] There is life after football!

I've long cancelled my subscription when StarHub increased their price.....there's many other ways to watch the games......plus I got more free time during the weekend to meet my friends....

I've long cancelled my subscription when StarHub increased their price.....there's many other ways to watch the games......plus I got more free time during the weekend to meet my friends....

ya me to! use to stream for live games 2 or 3 yrs back but now have totallly stop watching football altogether. There are better things to do. Maybe football have become unimportant to me but so are many other things that were once important!

Agree with Bro here....screw them...... we got other things to do..... they just kill our interest for soccer by their increasing greed...... fark them..... if once a while itch to watch, got many ways.... screw them...

I not quite agree with you.

SH package is a rip off. Used to pay 50 bucks for watching epl but now 27 through mio.

SH package deal is rubbish...watch football must pay for other programs you don't need [rifle]

I not quite agree with you.

SH package is a rip off. Used to pay 50 bucks for watching epl but now 27 through mio.

SH package deal is rubbish...watch football must pay for other programs you don't need [rifle]

hahaha...i understand what u saying....i have not started with starhub yet....and i said 'they' and that covers both 'companies' which by the way belong eventhough not entirely by u know who!

↡ Advertisement