Joining Main Road, Cars waiting to cut 3 lanes...

Aventador

Do you guys encounter queuing behind cars waiting to join the main road, the 1st lane is clear for the cars in front to turn left and enter the main road - but they will wait and wait and wait until they can cut straight across 3 lanes to do a right turn/U turn perpendicularly opposite.

I find it very inconsiderate, when they can join the main road at the first opportunity and do a U turn further down the road

How patient are you guys in this situation, do you ever horn them?

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Do you guys encounter queuing behind cars waiting to join the main road, the 1st lane is clear for the cars in front to turn left and enter the main road - but they will wait and wait and wait until they can cut straight across 3 lanes to do a right turn/U turn perpendicularly opposite.

I find it very inconsiderate, when they can join the main road at the first opportunity and do a U turn further down the road

How patient are you guys in this situation, do you ever horn them?

Depends on the road also. Sometimes the next u-turn is really far away. When I fetch my mum from her office I also encounter this problem. I have to cut across 4 lanes because the right turn is just after the small road I exit from. If I turn out and u-turn at the next u-turn, it is really far away plus there are a few pedestrian crossing in-between. Distance to the next u-turn is roughly 1 train station away. Usually if someone horn me I'll go and explain to him why I am doing this.

Edited by Nzy

Usually if someone horn me I'll go and explain to him why I am doing this.

Seriously? If someone horns at you, you'll get out of your car and go to explain to him? :huh:

thing is u wun know until they cross then they cut acrosssssss.......

Will know la, especially when lane 1 & 2 clear, they still don't move because furthest lane 3 still got cars.

Guess it all depend on which road. I do that eg. cutting across 3 lanes when I dropped my SIL off at her office. The exit from her office is about 5m from a traffic light and there is a yellow box right at the exit. 1st 2 lanes are turn left only. So I will usually wait till traffic is clear (usually is when traffic light is red) then I cut across the yellow box to lane 3 and tries to filter to lane 4, then 5 further down the road.

Twincharged

Seriously? If someone horns at you, you'll get out of your car and go to explain to him? :huh:

I always do this if someone horn me for no reason or if he's just impatient. I'll go and explain lo.

↡ Advertisement