COE Bidding 2nd - Oct 2012

Steptronic

What is your take this time?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. A down and B up, do you agree?

• Yes
    • No

Which company is this ar? Can introduce?! Manager and senior position can earn so much! :blink:

not much lah

that level is the poverty line in MCF

:D

↡ Advertisement

those 50s or 60s men kids graduated, house loan finished, also not too much interested in woman , stay at high management position, earn so much nothing to do :D

play car lah :D

hmm....not really true....i know some old uncles r darn tiko [:p]

From CNA :

SINGAPORE: Certificate of Entitlement (COE) prices rose in all categories at the close of the bidding exercise on Wednesday.

The COE for small cars rose by 2.9 per cent, or S$2,001, to S$71,001 from S$69,000 in the previous bidding exercise.

The premium for big cars rose by 7.2 per cent, or S$5,800, to S$85,801 from S$80,001.

For goods vehicles and buses, the premium rose by 3.4 per cent, or S$1,888, to S$57,889 from S$56,001.

For motorcycles, the premium rose by 0.4 per cent or S$8 to S$1,920, compared with S$1,912 previously.

The COE price for the Open category rose by 0.13 per cent or S$111 to S$87,000, compared with S$86,889 previously.

From CNA :

SINGAPORE: Certificate of Entitlement (COE) prices rose in all categories at the close of the bidding exercise on Wednesday.

The COE for small cars rose by 2.9 per cent, or S$2,001, to S$71,001 from S$69,000 in the previous bidding exercise.

The premium for big cars rose by 7.2 per cent, or S$5,800, to S$85,801 from S$80,001.

For goods vehicles and buses, the premium rose by 3.4 per cent, or S$1,888, to S$57,889 from S$56,001.

For motorcycles, the premium rose by 0.4 per cent or S$8 to S$1,920, compared with S$1,912 previously.

The COE price for the Open category rose by 0.13 per cent or S$111 to S$87,000, compared with S$86,889 previously.

in average, still lower than inflation rate, don't worry, still affordable [laugh]

in average, still lower than inflation rate, don't worry, still affordable [laugh]

inflation rate is per year.

This is only for two weeks. say, 2% => 2 * 12 * 2 => 48% per year.

If inflation rate is 48%, everyone die liao.

Now I know why the dealer raised the asking price for a particular 2nd hand Cat B car I'm tracking via sgcm by $2k. I was wondering why he would raise the price of a car he has trouble selling.

coe potentially breaks $100k in dec/jan which is after bonus + cny all rush to buy new car

huat ah!!!

Seems like coe will continue to increase until next year mar, cause year end many people buy car after get bonus and buy car for cny. Maybe need to wait until mid of next year then coe stabilize again?! [rolleyes]

Now I know why the dealer raised the asking price for a particular 2nd hand Cat B car I'm tracking via sgcm by $2k. I was wondering why he would raise the price of a car he has trouble selling.

Those used car dealer believe there are sure got people buy even they raised the car price. Look at the ridiculously car price currently in the used car market, and yet there are many people buying!

I want to TK these people to keep SIN economy positive.

Good to them to fulfill their dreams and content. Keep the money rolling.

If everyone keep their money, SIN would have been recession at mid of 2012.

I predict that mid next year COE will be tweaked again.

If the price starts to drop back to around $40-$50k, the govt will move to "prop it up" (perhaps by restricting supply again, or some other measure).

Can you imagine what the market is going to be like if all of a sudden we have people that can trade in an $80k COE for a $40k COE? There will be a huge glut of cars being scrapped, which will just return us to boom n bust cycle.

that's a fantasy

I predict that mid next year COE will be tweaked again.

If the price starts to drop back to around $40-$50k, the govt will move to "prop it up" (perhaps by restricting supply again, or some other measure).

Can you imagine what the market is going to be like if all of a sudden we have people that can trade in an $80k COE for a $40k COE? There will be a huge glut of cars being scrapped, which will just return us to boom n bust cycle.

Turbocharged

Next bidding is 3 weeks later, normally will be higher due to more time to collect orders......

Another round of increase?

Next bidding is 3 weeks later, normally will be higher due to more time to collect orders......

Another round of increase?

obviously going up and shoot thru the roof by year end.

i wonder why people think coe will drop back to $40k-$50k

what will be the "catalyst" to trigger a sudden landslide of coe pricing?

govt happy happy release 5000 coes?

↡ Advertisement