Season Parking at MBFC

Neutral Newbie

The companies who rent, when I was there (tower 2 anyway) lot was under my company, company admin had to assign it then send that to mbfc carpark mgmt then I got the lot.

That quite exp when I was renting it was 498 per month and that was just a year back

Thanks again for your kind sharing of experience. Looks like I'll have to widen the scope to consider The Sail, ORQ, and MBR. Though I suspect the last one might also be tagged to tenants.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Thanks again for your kind sharing of experience. Looks like I'll have to widen the scope to consider The Sail, ORQ, and MBR. Though I suspect the last one might also be tagged to tenants.

Orq might be the same, the sail should have lots available price also same as mbfc last time I parked there (unless you know someone who owns a unit there). Either buildings not great cause usually the only road leading out is heavily jammed around 7 (taxis Uber's etc blocking the road).

You can consider Wilson open air or some say MBs (not familiar with that one), did you try asking your new company if they can spare a lot?

But first go on the wait list of mblm u might get lucky

Neutral Newbie

Orq might be the same, the sail should have lots available price also same as mbfc last time I parked there (unless you know someone who owns a unit there). Either buildings not great cause usually the only road leading out is heavily jammed around 7 (taxis Uber's etc blocking the road).

You can consider Wilson open air or some say MBs (not familiar with that one), did you try asking your new company if they can spare a lot?

But first go on the wait list of mblm u might get lucky

Thanks again for the good tip! I'll put myself on the waiting list for MBLM!

Well, I'd rather the trouble of the 7pm jam than not finding a season carpark at all. The hourly rate is a serious deterrent to driving a car into CBD.

Tried asking the new company to spare one lot but it seems they can't help much. I probably don't make the grade to be allocated one, I guess.

Supersonic

Piang eh!

800 bucks for a lot to park 8 hrs.

That's really daylight robbery.

Not consider daylight robbery if your salary is 5 figure and could jolly afford it la. Paying 800 bucks to drive to work better than sardine packed inside bus and MRT. Lol.

Not consider daylight robbery if your salary is 5 figure and could jolly afford it la. Paying 800 bucks to drive to work better than sardine packed inside bus and MRT. Lol.

different priorities la

I don't mind taking BMW to my office Everyday. But my workplace parking $80 per month, cheaper than hdb. Can't resist not driving.

• Praise 1

I have 5 figures salary & ride bicycle to work.

Sometime also MRT

That 800 is enough for me to eat 50 lunch of ippudo ramen

Supersonic

Depends what kind of 5 figures lor.

If 10,000 pay 800 then  [hur]  [sweatdrop]

If 99,999 pay 800 then  [sleeping]

Supersonic

Depends what kind of 5 figures lor.

If 10,000 pay 800 then  [hur]  [sweatdrop]

If 99,999 pay 800 then  [sleeping]

No la, whether is 10,000 or 99,999, paying 800 still sup sup sui la. Since i believe many people also no 5 figure salary also can afford to pay their monthly car instalment which is also at least 800 lo.  [rolleyes]

Supersonic

No la, whether is 10,000 or 99,999, paying 800 still sup sup sui la. Since i believe many people also no 5 figure salary also can afford to pay their monthly car instalment which is also at least 800 lo.  [rolleyes]

800+800 then become 1600 already leh.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Saw some interest in people looking for season parking in CBD so decided to put up a site with some available parking lots around the tanjong pagar area.

Do sign up to get an email notification when we update with more available locations. Let us know where you would like to find season parking as well! 

Visit our updated site at https://parkcentralsg.sharetribe.com/

Appreciate any and all signups and feedback. Thanks ahead!

• Praise 1

Thanks again for the good tip! I'll put myself on the waiting list for MBLM!

Well, I'd rather the trouble of the 7pm jam than not finding a season carpark at all. The hourly rate is a serious deterrent to driving a car into CBD.

Tried asking the new company to spare one lot but it seems they can't help much. I probably don't make the grade to be allocated one, I guess.

Hi! Here's an update regarding my carpark situation. I have been able to obtain a season pass at The Sail for $481.50 inclusive of GST. However, things were sorted out after I started at the MBFC and I was given a season pass at one of the MBFC towers so I'll be releasing the one at The Sail. Thanks so much to everyone who helped with tips and comments!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi! Here's an update regarding my carpark situation. I have been able to obtain a season pass at The Sail for $481.50 inclusive of GST. However, things were sorted out after I started at the MBFC and I was given a season pass at one of the MBFC towers so I'll be releasing the one at The Sail. Thanks so much to everyone who helped with tips and comments!

Congrats on finding a lot nearer your workplace!

You can post the released lot at our site below if you wish

https://parkcentralsg.sharetribe.com

Thanks!

Next month Golden Shoe closes down, more will be looking for parking lots. Think season parking will hit $1k in central CBD in the next few years, just like HK and Tokyo.

• Praise 1

Next month Golden Shoe closes down, more will be looking for parking lots. Think season parking will hit $1k in central CBD in the next few years, just like HK and Tokyo.

Sounds like good news. Hahaha.

Supersonic

I think those season holders at golden shoe should have long ago look for others season parking elsewhere after they have announced golden shoe is tearing down. If wait until now then look for parking lot too late liao. Lol.

• Praise 1

I think those season holders at golden shoe should have long ago look for others season parking elsewhere after they have announced golden shoe is tearing down. If wait until now then look for parking lot too late liao. Lol.

Golden Shoe already have loads of ppl on waiting list.

Most building only reserve a number of car park lot for tenant only.

If now cannot find, very likely these ppl has to B.M.W.

↡ Advertisement