Season Parking at MBFC

Supersonic
(edited)

Golden Shoe already have loads of ppl on waiting list.

Most building only reserve a number of car park lot for tenant only.

If now cannot find, very likely these ppl has to B.M.W.

Think golden shoe so far have the most parking lots in town, now they are going to tear down, many people should need to give up driving to work. Cause dont think there is enough parking lots in town at all.

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement

Think golden shoe so far have the most parking lots in town, now they are going to tear down, many people should need to give out driving to work. Cause dont think there is enough parking lots in town at all.

Previously, when i was working in Asia Sq, there is only 5 open lot not allocated to any tenant.  Despite the car park relatively empty.

I think those season holders at golden shoe should have long ago look for others season parking elsewhere after they have announced golden shoe is tearing down. If wait until now then look for parking lot too late liao. Lol.

I heard of drivers not being able to find a season lot priced reasonably elsewhere in the month of June 17. If you wait till Aug 17, be prepared to pay above $500.

Golden Shoe already have loads of ppl on waiting list.

Most building only reserve a number of car park lot for tenant only.

If now cannot find, very likely these ppl has to B.M.W.

Golden shoe since early this year no more wait list lah. Once news broke that they are going going gone, many empty lots.

I know because I used to park there.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Season parking is still avail at Marina Bay Financial Centre  at a cool $500/mth

If you work around raffles place mrt area, if park at MBFC would be consider quite far. Anyway, quite surprise that there is still season parking at MBFC?!

500 per month for MBFC is nothing to those who name 10k a month.

i make more than 15k but 800 is alot to me leh... haha stingy**

it's just priorities.

if i need to pay 10k a month for housing, 800 will be alot also.

Supersonic
(edited)

Depends on what other commitments and expenses you have lo. If you make 15k per month and single, maybe 800 spend on parking is not a lot, since single dont have many expenses. If married who have house loan, car loan, maid, few kids, go holidays few times per yr, plus eat and spend freely, 15k a month not consider a lot.

Edited by 13177

Depends on what other commitments and expenses you have lo. If you make 15k per month and single, maybe 800 spend on parking is not a lot, since single dont have many expenses. If married who have house loan, car loan, maid, few kids, go holidays few times per yr, plus eat and spend freely, 15k a month not consider a lot.

Make 15k spend on $800 monthly parking is a lot... even spend $400 for parking is a lot. Parking should be $100 maximum

Park outside cbd? Maybe not able to get season parking also, and if park outside cbd might as well park at home and take MRT, lol.

I agree with you..

But Some people do that.. not me

I agree with you..

But Some people do that.. not me ð¤£

Park outside CBD. Then take e scooter to work.

Not bad idea actually. Might as well park the car at home and take e scooter all the way.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I've got a season pass at The Sail to let go at $460 per month. Pls PM me if interested. Available asap. Thanks!

Park outside cbd? Maybe not able to get season parking also, and if park outside cbd might as well park at home and take MRT, lol.

Actually there are people doing that. Park outside city but also minimise the inconvenience of public transport. A short trip of inconvenience for a longer trip of convenience of driving after that. 

↡ Advertisement