• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

Gilahonda
  • Premium member
    Gilahonda
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My fren just lost his car alarm fob. His is the aftermarket type which is not integrated into the key. Any good lobangs to have his car alarm fix? He is thinking of getting a new set altogether.
Thanks! thumbsup.gif

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My fren just lost his car alarm fob. His is the aftermarket type which is not integrated into the key. Any good lobangs to have his car alarm fix? He is thinking of getting a new set altogether.
Thanks! thumbsup.gif

Yry soxxi. Ty do replacement fob.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

Tazzi80
  • Premium member
    Tazzi80
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Depends on what type of car alarm. If its those kind which can deregister your remote just go to the shop and buy a new remote and deregister the old one that your friend have lost. If its those cheap $100 type of alarm just change a new set together.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

Gilahonda
  • Premium member
    Gilahonda
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

any good shops to recommend?

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

Weewee1976
  • Premium member
    Weewee1976
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Try Autotrend Enterprise at Toa Payoh Lorong 8.

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

Bonafidestack
  • Premium member
    Bonafidestack
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Guys, My car alarm is spoil during the weekend. Can open cannot lock back. Must manually lock back. Was thinking of changing a car alarm. 1-way, simple design can liao.

Have anyone tried buying from taobao and install locally?

Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:59 AM

aloha168888
  • Premium member
    aloha168888
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

any good shops to recommend?

My friend recommend me these 3, I will try them next month.

http://www.soxximast...y-alarm-systems

http://www.theinstal...m-installation/

http://www.zmc.com.sg/

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Soxxi Master (Yishun) Car Key Specialty Shop

Soxxi Master (Yishun) Car Key Specialty Shop  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Tankookkoon  |  Neutral Newbie

I lost my honda civic remote key. Come to Soxxi Master Yishun duplicate my remote key to FLIP key very nice ,good quality and feel more sercured.

SgGarage Edwin

SgGarage Edwin  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by luminous  |  Neutral Newbie

He found a leak in air con pipe and fixed it for 25% Of cost compare to one quoted by other shop (that shop asked me to change coil). Saved 3/4 of cost on repair, saved time. All repair was done in 2 hours. Very satisfied.

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Keys & Remote

Quick Reply

Tags: car, alarm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users