2013 CNY coming, any short/budget getaway to recommend?

Transpasser162

Planning to have a budget & short getaway during this coming CNY. Any recommendation? Prefer island/resort type. Just want to relax and rot haha :) Planning a 3D2N type

↡ Advertisement

It should be a place where they do not celebrate CNY, so you still can get good services.

thailand less chinese but a lot of ang moh, they come to escape winter in their own country [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Jman888

Supercharged

thailand less chinese but a lot of ang moh, they come to escape winter in their own country [laugh][laugh]

The ang moh goes to Thailand all year round, not only in Winter.

For the ang moh men, they go there to find "warmth", all year round!

The ang moh goes to Thailand all year round, not only in Winter.

For the ang moh men, they go there to find "warmth", all year round!

ang mo like gogo bar lah.....

Planning to have a budget & short getaway during this coming CNY. Any recommendation? Prefer island/resort type. Just want to relax and rot haha :) Planning a 3D2N type

BORACAY - Philippines.

Was recently voted No.1 - beating Bali [rifle]

Phuket :D

Few years ago my friend and I went over to Phuket during CNY. The beach areas were packed and the immigration area in the airport was jammed packed. It took us almost 1 hr to clear the immigration when going back.

After that, my friend and I swear off Phuket for CNY escape........ [laugh]

Few years ago my friend and I went over to Phuket during CNY. The beach areas were packed and the immigration area in the airport was jammed packed. It took us almost 1 hr to clear the immigration when going back.

Then go Ko Samui. Maybe lesser people there?

Then go Ko Samui. Maybe lesser people there?

Neber been there.........but should be lesser than Phuket imho....... [:p]

I was there last year CNY, bo lang one except for many ang moh families leh, all the activities we went also not crowded [:/]

I was there last year CNY, bo lang one except for many ang moh families leh, all the activities we went also not crowded [:/]

Then you're lucky.......my time hotel also a bit ex and difficult to book.......and I rem the massage place near the beach (can't rem the name).....the bloody captain was busy entertaining the ang mohs and don't give us a damn.......then we left feeling that our $$$ can be spent elsewhere happily..... <_<

Edited by WTF