Interesting Dinosaur Game for both Android & Iphone !

Tigershark1976

Came across this free game call Dino Dominion and its damn addictive!!!! Player could hunt, create & upgrade/train thier very own dinosour pack!. Options to fight with other players and steal their dino DNA interms to create a stonger dinosaur.

Use the code below for activation and you will receive a special starter dinosaur as an advantage vs other player in the game: 8Q8K7ZX6

If you need other guide, send me a mesage thru the game!

See you in the dinoland!!!

↡ Advertisement

Came across this free game call Dino Dominion and its damn addictive!!!! Player could hunt, create & upgrade/train thier very own dinosour pack!. Options to fight with other players and steal their dino DNA interms to create a stonger dinosaur.

Use the code below for activation and you will receive a special starter dinosaur as an advantage vs other player in the game: 8Q8K7ZX6

If you need other guide, send me a mesage thru the game!

See you in the dinoland!!!

as if i am having fun raising my own kids, now a dino, must train and feed them ! <_< <_<

as if i am having fun raising my own kids, now a dino, must train and feed them ! <_< <_<

dun worry, this baby wont pee, wont get hungry, dun cry, dun need education, no medical attention needed... just spend time with them when u are bored. Imagine they are just like FOC prositute where u can always fu*k them when u need without paying $$$ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement