Female Brit Soldier Bagged Best Bikini Award..Wana Join Us?

Vulcann

Should ask her to sign on SAF... :wub:

From STOMP:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...ding_champ.html

Posted on 26 Oct 2012

This female soldier not only served in Iraq, she's also a bodybuilding champ

this_female_soldier_is_also_bodybuilding_champ-thumbnail.jpg

This article was contributed by the STOMP Team.

Meet Melissa Haywood, not only is she a soldier who served in Iraq, but she is also a winner at the recent UK Bodybuilding Championships.

She served in Iraq in 2007 as part of Operation Telic 10 and is a British Army Corporal. Just 26 years old, Melissa is from Salisbury, Wiltshire.

She bagged the best bikini body award -- not surprising with her generous bust size of 34DD.

She weighs about 57.2kg and is about 1.73m tall.

The married soldier loves working out in the gym and her husband is a fellow soldier called Kieran.

Source: Barnorama

Pics 1-22 in the gallery show Melissa Haywood, while the other photos show girls with muscle.

↡ Advertisement

before people here make funny jokes, she served in Iraq, & are probably more `man' than many of us. I am sure most people will quit their job the first thing they heard their company will send them to Iraq, let a lone as a soldier.

With that out of the way, we can start making jokes... [:p]

Actually, I like the picture of her in uniform more. Like Cammy in street fighter. The picture in Bikini, not so much. Maybe there is a better picture of her.

Saw the pictures on Stomp, & they have to picked the worst possible picture of her for the main picture.... (right picture).

Her hubby is a lucky man, I can imagine hubby must be enjoying doing workout together with her, in the night, if you know what I mean.

Yap, if you are in the service, you can only go to the gym at night. [:p]

need to run and chiong prone.. wont burst? :huh:

They never mention what unit and her duty, maybe she logistic and those back end one not like the picture chiong sua type.

They never mention what unit and her duty, maybe she logistic and those back end one not like the picture chiong sua type.

Yep just like PFC Jessica Lynch who was not supposed to be on the frontline but.... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement