JB - Jusco, Giant or Tesco

Dumb

Supercharged

Either Jusco at Bukit Indah or Tebaru City. Both are equally good. Both Bt Indah a bit far....so Tebaru more frequently go.

I like them cos both Jusco inside has a good mix of shopping, restaurants, cinemas, etc....not just the supermarket.

Tesco ...@bt indah. Big and lots of good food aroud there.

Safer too.

Sorry, can't help myself for saying this, you sure the food you ordered is not junk? [cool]

Sorry, can't help myself for saying this, you sure the food you ordered is not junk? [cool]

Of course if you patronize the high end restaurants only, any other food is call junk. Are you claiming you are in that super rich category who goes for fine dining only? I suppose the hawker centres here with the uncleared trays and dirty table are fit for the dogs only?

Of course if you patronize the high end restaurants only, any other food is call junk. Are you claiming you are in that super rich category who goes for fine dining only? I suppose the hawker centres here with the uncleared trays and dirty table are fit for the dogs only?

Nah, I was just teasing him.... Go check out the "Drink Coffee" thread to understand the background story..... Being an ex-Malaysian, I of course know what Malaysia food has to offer....

I love Jb food. If that is what you want to hear.

Yes. I don't drink kopi there too. Only Chinese tea.

Apparently he take offence that i called kopi beans grinded with corns, sugar, margarine as junk. My take is kopi should be brewed with kopi beans only and no other substitute.

KSL city, but don't park illegally, Sumon sumons.

yah.. anyway KSL carpark can pay using touch-n-go thus very convenient.

On mon evenings, pasar malam just outside KSL :D

yah.. anyway KSL carpark can pay using touch-n-go thus very convenient.

On mon evenings, pasar malam just outside KSL :D

KSL tesco is too small.... They don't sell the cheap nasi lemak. and I think slightly more expensive also..... Only thing I like about KSL is the sedap chendol..... Best I've tasted so far....

Tesco ...@bt indah. Big and lots of good food aroud there.

Safer too.

Sutera Mall area got lots of makan outlets. Only no megamart except a small carrefour.

We usually go Tesco and Jusco [now AEON] in Tebrau City.

There are 2 new shops in Tesco TC : DIY shop at 1st level, selling wide range of items [car acc ..... household]. Video shop on 2nd level.

↡ Advertisement