How many hours can you sleep through the night?

AFV_V200

Without waking up in the middle of the night at all.

I personally most of the time unable to do so. Will wake up 1 - 2 times, not for toilet but will just wake up and sleep again like 30mins later.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

I personally most of the time unable to do so. Will wake up 1 - 2 times, not for toilet but will just wake up and sleep again like 30mins later.

Do you mean "How many hours can we sleep thru the night"?

ME.

if you cannot slp throught its not a good sign. go have a body check up and see if anyproblem.

if not, then its mental.. go find something to devote your own attention to and dont be so stress up in life.

Edited by Joseph22

ME.

if you cannot slp throught its not a good sign. go have a body check up and see if anyproblem.

if not, then its mental.. go find something to devote your own attention to and dont be so stress up in life.

make yourself very very tire before going to bed :D

ME.

yoga [thumbsup]

If you tend to wake up in the middle of the night, maybe due to you are too stress up or not very tire, that's why your brain is too active and not relax during your sleep.

Sleep like a log, always have. Can sleep anywhere too and noise no issue. Slept through fire alarms outside the door. Slept through storms on yachts. Once woke up when falling out of the bunk as the boat fell off a wave. Hurt a bit.

maybe u have snoring problem that awaken u.

i can sleep through the night if im very tired due to exercising (body tired) but sometimes i also cant sleep thru the night also due to exercising (cos brain active).

i wake up twice at exactly 4 and 6am before i need to wake up at 6.45. don't really have much to stress about either? [confused]

Sometimes you dont know you have stress?! [:p] But if you have some problems in your sleep or health, could be there are some underlying stress?!

U have childhood trauma

i wake up several times every night. Partly due to mild OSA, partly also likely to have some mild sleep disorder.

But usually go back to sleep quite fast.

Can be every 1/2 hr or so after 4+ am.

As such bo pian, get tired more easily and easy to have sleep deprivation symptoms.

I also can't sleep in usually. So can't catch up sleep easily.

i wake up several times every night. Partly due to mild OSA, partly also likely to have some mild sleep disorder.

But usually go back to sleep quite fast.

Can be every 1/2 hr or so after 4+ am.

As such bo pian, get tired more easily and easy to have sleep deprivation symptoms.

I also can't sleep in usually. So can't catch up sleep easily.

U also need treatment.

But U seems light [:p]

↡ Advertisement