Malaysia: Hatten Hotel Melaka

Ftco

I will be going there pretyy soon, heard from friends and online reviews not bad.. Parking sheltered, but mentioned jam is a concern. Also almost everyone complains about the slow process in checkin...

Neutral Newbie

Pool is clean, view is good. Breakfast also good. 2 LCD tv in suite, clean bed and shower is shiok.

Edited by Baileys0

Went there in July, superb establishment. Din drive there but believe its combine with the whole Palawan mall. Yes check in was slow then. Breakfast was one of the best. Get the high floor with river view.

Plan to try out this hotel next time i go melaka. The hotel looks quite good from the website, and the rate for the room also on the higher side.

Going on the 23rd coz of recomand from fren.

New hotel so all the things still new.

Jr suite for rm280+ nett should be ok ba...

Manage to get pool view.

Booking is simple, via email direct to hotel serve by someone called Dorthy.

Check in really slow or all Jam up at the same time?

Checkout Checkin all togethe?

3pm chk in the jam should be gone.

VERY GOOD HOTEL but ask to stay higher floor as my 2 connecting room got many mosquitoes. breakfast not bad. Swimming pool is infinity type pool and very clean water. lift use card. lobby small. hotel built not bad, up to 4 star standard. in fact its one of the best hotel in melaka i ever stay (tried all 4 and 5 star). Better than Holiday inn and more convenient. parking very good, safe and bright. i park my car along XJ, Alphard, S class, Range Rover and Bentley.

Looks not bad......I may consider this hotel if the reviews are good....

no need consider, i will go there again when i go melaka. other hotel cant beat. but be reminded dont order room service food, taste very bad

I will be going there pretyy soon, heard from friends and online reviews not bad.. Parking sheltered, but mentioned jam is a concern. Also almost everyone complains about the slow process in checkin...

parking multistorey type

I second that.. that is where I read the reviews too..

1 impt advice given..if u take pool view, u might end up no view cos the pool has a pretty tall wall, totally blocking the view from the room.

So when I book, I specifically requested for high floor.. and hopfully complementry late checkout.. [cool]

no need consider, i will go there again when i go melaka. other hotel cant beat. but be reminded dont order room service food, taste very bad

My friend and I are considering Holiday Inn 'cos of the sea view.....but now will re-consider with this new hotel......

Holiday Inn really not as good as this one? I still rem the 1st time my friend and I drove into the carpark of Holiday Inn and surprised to find the carpark empty and the lobby dark. Then found that the doors are all locked and the logo on the hotel not lighted up.

Then we learnt that it's not opened yet......... [laugh]

My friend and I are considering Holiday Inn 'cos of the sea view.....but now will re-consider with this new hotel......

Holiday Inn really not as good as this one? I still rem the 1st time my friend and I drove into the carpark of Holiday Inn and surprised to find the carpark empty and the lobby dark. Then found that the doors are all locked and the logo on the hotel not lighted up.

Then we learnt that it's not opened yet......... [laugh]

Lol...

Holiday Inn has the sea view but Hatten got direct sheltered bridge to Dataran Pahlawan Mall [:p] .

↡ Advertisement