Malaysia: Hatten Hotel Melaka

Ftco

Wifi is not very strong for some rooms in Hatten Hotel.

yup, wifi is very weak in the rooms I last stayed in....a few strands of hair turned white while waiting for uploads [laugh] 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Sorry guys, I can't start a new site.... therefore have to post my questions here..... Any review on Straits Hotel? 

did you read the last 10 pages of this thread? there were discussion and review of the new hotels in malacca.

did you read the last 10 pages of this thread? there were discussion and review of the new hotels in malacca.

Yup I did..... But those advises were 2014.... I am wondering if over the past 2 years if there are any better hotels..... As last year I stayed was at Equatorial....... rather ran down..... Actually wonder if Novotel and Pines will be good.... But I can't start a new chat.... that's why hijack over here.... My bad.... sorry  

Yup I did..... But those advises were 2014.... I am wondering if over the past 2 years if there are any better hotels..... As last year I stayed was at Equatorial....... rather ran down..... Actually wonder if Novotel and Pines will be good.... But I can't start a new chat.... that's why hijack over here.... My bad.... sorry  

or you can read more in this thread.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2692100-malaysia-drive-and-eat-melaka-by-the-bear/page-14?hl=melaka

Turbocharged

I stay in Novotel last year. Nice and spacious room.

Beside of the hotel should be Straits hotel

Many eatery around Novotel area. Mostly long queue

Sorry guys, I can't start a new site.... therefore have to post my questions here..... Any review on Straits Hotel? 

Hi,

I stayed there in March.  Location is not too far.  Wifi is strong, roof top swimming pool, walking distance to palawan Mall.  There are many eateries in the shophouses below.

room wise is new.  They use key card system which you need to insert your key card into the lift in order to go to your room.

Overall is not too bad I think.  I paid only S$50 thru Agoda.  The "multi storey" carpark is between Novotel and Straits.  It is linked between these 2 hotels.

Hi,

I stayed there in March.  Location is not too far.  Wifi is strong, roof top swimming pool, walking distance to palawan Mall.  There are many eateries in the shophouses below.

room wise is new.  They use key card system which you need to insert your key card into the lift in order to go to your room.

Overall is not too bad I think.  I paid only S$50 thru Agoda.  The "multi storey" carpark is between Novotel and Straits.  It is linked between these 2 hotels.

thanks!!!!

you guys can try The Shore newly opened, multi storey sheltered carpark. We rented a 3 bedroom apartment around SGD160. 

Seems like alot of complaints on Tripadvisor, with regards to the lifts.

you guys can try The Shore newly opened, multi storey sheltered carpark. We rented a 3 bedroom apartment around SGD160.

This hotel sucks.

Anyway planning to stay hatten next week. Did stay before in 2013.

The Shore price seems pretty steep. Was trying to book around 19 Dec, $300+ per night 

The Shore price seems pretty steep. Was trying to book around 19 Dec, $300+ per night

School hols rates nearly doubled for the established or higher class hotels.

Learnt this when booking for ownself plus 3 other families.

• Praise 1

Hatten parking is multi-storey and there is a jaga going around sometime. Went there three times no problem. Quite a few Singaporean cars also. Because it is also the same carpark for the mall, it could be difficult to get a lot if you arrive late.

↡ Advertisement