Malaysia: Hatten Hotel Melaka

Ftco

What is now at Pahlawan Mall ? I think Carrefour was closed ?

Dun think there was ever a super market there...got shopping, cinema, aquarium, a&w, nike, adidas, pirated cd.

Supermarket hav to walk to makorta parade Giant

↡ Advertisement

Dun think there was ever a super market there...got shopping, cinema, aquarium, a&w, nike, adidas, pirated cd.

Supermarket hav to walk to makorta parade Giant

I think there is or was, since I have not been to Palawan mall for some time. On the higher floors near the Equatorial end. Went there before to buy something, probably beer. :D

My friend and I are considering Holiday Inn 'cos of the sea view.....but now will re-consider with this new hotel......

Holiday Inn really not as good as this one? I still rem the 1st time my friend and I drove into the carpark of Holiday Inn and surprised to find the carpark empty and the lobby dark. Then found that the doors are all locked and the logo on the hotel not lighted up.

Then we learnt that it's not opened yet......... [laugh]

hahaha holiday inn less convenient moreover the hatten room is bigger, more stylish and more new. but lobby pretty small and car park will be full during weekend or PH

Hi

I just got back frm Hatten. Booked the 1bedrm suite, must say very big n very nice. My living area directly faces the pool. Literally just outside my living rm window. On 13th flr.

Saw quite a few bikini babes. :)

Breakfast was superb, super many variety. Restaurant was big. Went over to palawan mall. Yup no more carefour. Supermarket have to go mahkota parade which is just beside Hatten.

Overall very good experience. Will be going over again next mth.

For those considering going next year, If not wrong Novotel melaka will begin operations early next year.

Where it is located? [:/]

Supercharged

Hi

I just got back frm Hatten. Booked the 1bedrm suite, must say very big n very nice. My living area directly faces the pool. Literally just outside my living rm window. On 13th flr.

Breakfast was superb, super many variety. Restaurant was big. Went over to palawan mall. Yup no more carefour. Supermarket have to go mahkota parade which is just beside Hatten.

Bro, how was the check-in and check-out like?

Last checked on Tripadvisor was that this hotel has very slow check-in/out services...I actually wanted to booked Hatten for my Dec holiday getaway but after reading their "slow service", I went to book Equatorial instead.

Supercharged

Have lah .. Carrefour was the #1 attraction when the mall was first built, now no more. Just curious if they replace it with anything new. For shopping ub Melaka these days, I would go Sentral ..

According to newspaper report, Aeon has bought over all of Carrefour outlets in Malaysia. So (I guess) the supermarket would re-open soon but with a new logo (Aeon) and new management. Hopefully it opens before the school holiday starts... [:)]

Hi

Bro, do they offer free WiFi in the room?

Hi

This hotel still under soft launch? My tots were that it wasn't finished Reno yet so now open some rooms n the lobby also under Reno.. That's why they can offer cheaper room price during this soft period.. Think tripadvisor also mentioned this.. once grand opening me thinks the room rate will skyrocket..

I think there is or was, since I have not been to Palawan mall for some time. On the higher floors near the Equatorial end. Went there before to buy something, probably beer. :D

Oh, I think you are referring to Carrefour at Palawan Mall? They are no longer there for more than a year liao. It has been replaced like something like Aquarium and bowling alley.

Now you have to go to makohta parade like what Tayspiderx said.

According to newspaper report, Aeon has bought over all of Carrefour outlets in Malaysia. So (I guess) the supermarket would re-open soon but with a new logo (Aeon) and new management. Hopefully it opens before the school holiday starts... [:)]

You mean currently all carrefour outlets in malaysia close down? [:/]

Supercharged

You mean currently all carrefour outlets in malaysia close down? [:/]

Yes, something like that...

It was in Today's papers a few days ago. But I can't recall which day...

Last checked on Tripadvisor was that this hotel has very slow check-in/out services...I actually wanted to booked Hatten for my Dec holiday getaway but after reading their "slow service", I went to book Equatorial instead.

NOt that slow lar...more or less like 8 min per check in guest with two queue lines at any time.

Worth the wait. Equatorial very dated though room i heard is more spacious.

Yes, something like that...

It was in Today's papers a few days ago. But I can't recall which day...

Think carrefour is moving out of region...SIngapore, MAlaysia...may be indo next.

Cos i arrived slightly late at around 4pm - (rain all the way from JB to Melaka, so quite slow traffic), no guest was at the counter so it was just a 5mins check-in for me.

Supercharged

Wow! What a view you had!

Any peetures to show us? They are ang mo or local babes? [:p]

↡ Advertisement