Malaysia: Hatten Hotel Melaka

Ftco

This hotel still under soft launch? My tots were that it wasn't finished Reno yet so now open some rooms n the lobby also under Reno.. That's why they can offer cheaper room price during this soft period.. Think tripadvisor also mentioned this.. once grand opening me thinks the room rate will skyrocket..

not sure. so far no more reno to the rooms. only the reception counter they havent do nice nice. but still ok to me, not like there are dust or uncomplete reno around.

Wow! What a view you had!

Any peetures to show us? They are ang mo or local babes? [:p]

mostly ang mo in bikinis. local also have but in 1 piece. i dont have a pics of them swimming but my 4yr old took my phone and snapped a pic of the pool at night.

so how do i actually put up a pic in this forum?

My friends and I will be visiting to Melaka next month and after considering Holiday Inn, Equatorial and Mahkota, we've booked Hatten for our lodging.

Anyone been there lately and how's the hotel like?

As we're going there during the Vesak Day long weekend, our main worry is the ability to find parking and the check-in process which seems to be the main complaint..... [:/]

My friends and I will be visiting to Melaka next month and after considering Holiday Inn, Equatorial and Mahkota, we've booked Hatten for our lodging.

Anyone been there lately and how's the hotel like?

As we're going there during the Vesak Day long weekend, our main worry is the ability to find parking and the check-in process which seems to be the main complaint..... [:/]

Been there last year.. Mayb I'm lucky, but check in for me was ok, but I still feel slow. I 2nd in queue took me 20mins. person infront of me 30mins still there.. I reached around 4pm.

For checkout, I took the option of making full payment during checkin. ie I do not need to checkout. Times up, I just leave.. suppose to drop the room card in a bin provided. Glad that I took this option as when I left, the checkout counters super long queue.. phew.... [sweatdrop]

Parking is the shopping mall, hotel parking, no problem at all... just that you may need to go up and up more floors.. remember to get validate your parking coupon when u leave. I would say enjoyable stay.. unfortunately shopping mall close quite early... so spend most time in room. BF reasonably good, but not as fanciful as some mentioned. Will return to this hotel if I goes to Melaka again..

Been there last year.. Mayb I'm lucky, but check in for me was ok, but I still feel slow. I 2nd in queue took me 20mins. person infront of me 30mins still there.. I reached around 4pm.

For checkout, I took the option of making full payment during checkin. ie I do not need to checkout. Times up, I just leave.. suppose to drop the room card in a bin provided. Glad that I took this option as when I left, the checkout counters super long queue.. phew.... [sweatdrop]

Parking is the shopping mall, hotel parking, no problem at all... just that you may need to go up and up more floors.. remember to get validate your parking coupon when u leave. I would say enjoyable stay.. unfortunately shopping mall close quite early... so spend most time in room. BF reasonably good, but not as fanciful as some mentioned. Will return to this hotel if I goes to Melaka again..

thanks bro, I'll prob do the same to pay up before the check-out day, normally 1 night before is what I did when I'm overseas...... [:p]

Anyone stayed there before? How is the parking over here? Safe? Sheltered?

Just been there earlier this year, nice glitzy hotel.

Parking plenty as it's shared with the Hatten Mall... Not much at the Hatten Square Mall but the location is great

Hatten Hotel is located right at the center of the city. Dataran Pahlawan and Mahkota Parade is just 3 minutes walk.

Dinner time, we went to the famous Jonker Walk! It was a ten minutes drive from Hatten Hotel, lucky we have coach to bring us there. The traffic condition is bad, too many motor vehicles and keep jamming during weekends.

Price was reasonable, we got about from here:

Junior Suite Breakfast included S$84

431504_10151363814184216_1911066611_n.jpg

150036_10151363814959216_1542768268_n.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Bros,

Didn't see any posts saying what the ex-Carrefour turns into. It's not the aquarium or cinema... That was one floor higher...

But let me tell all since i had been there recently...

It's now turned into a Food Street. Similar to the one at Resort World Sentosa... Malaysian Food Street.

But besides food, there's a lot of old school entertainment.... let they will play on a large screen the Lee Xiao Long's old movie.... can also play some kampong games.....

Place is dark but not creepy... Nice place to visit....

Btw, about this discussion thread.... my vote still goes to Hotel Equatorial for it's spacious room, balconies and super pools.... Let-down is of cos its carpark that does not lift access to the lobby...

i have not been back abt 4 yrs

i will be going there on good friday. will update hatten and the eating places. [smash]

Hi all,

Can any bros advise which route to drive to malacca n to hattan hotel?

Intending to go during June holidays.

Thnxs a lot

Just set your GPS and follow it... very straight forward. make sure u top up your touch and go card. Malacca Toll very ex

Hi all,

Thnxs a lot

when exit melaka just go straight all the way. best follow GPS just like me.

Just set your GPS and follow it... very straight forward. make sure u top up your touch and go card. Malacca Toll very ex

å¯ä»¥è¿çŽ°éåï¼

[laugh] ok it's not bad hatten hotel

stay the room with king size bed. as usual buffet breakfast filled with many sporeans there..eating like no tml there. :wacko: plates after plates.

spent 2 nites eating at geographer cafe and eleven bistro at jonker street

lunch was ah hui bkt...do take note their menu has no price list..so it's best to ask how much per dishes before you order.

there's hard rock cafe there now...but i didn't step inside.

spent my time mostly relax...watching captain america there as well.

[laugh][laugh][laugh] Windows problem. Typing on Windows Phone 8.0

I typed 还现金可以吗? (now on Mac)

I still can't type in Chinese on Windows office PC. [:(]

haha bro your indian words cannot understand leh... [sweatdrop]

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Hi all,

Thnxs a lot

If you have no GPS, then exit Ayer Keroh on the NSH. After paying toll, drive straight towards the city central (I think follow the signboard "Bandaraya" or something). At the end of this road is a T junction, turn left and go straight till you reach the famous red church building and there's a small roundabout, go straight again. Follow the road and you reach 2 big shopping malls call "Pahlawan" (on your left) and "Mahkota Parade" (on your right). Hatten Hotel is just beside Mahkota Parade (on your right).

If you have GPS, set it to Hatten Hotel (or Mahkota Parade if GPS can't find Hatten), and let it lead you there.

[laugh] ok it's not bad hatten hotel

stay the room with king size bed. as usual buffet breakfast filled with many sporeans there..eating like no tml there. :wacko: plates after plates.

spent 2 nites eating at geographer cafe and eleven bistro at jonker street

lunch was ah hui bkt...do take note their menu has no price list..so it's best to ask how much per dishes before you order.

there's hard rock cafe there now...but i didn't step inside.

spent my time mostly relax...watching captain america there as well.

I went there also relax, swim, gym that time

room nice same floor with pool

BUT many many mosquitoes in the room so get higher floor better

then dont order the in room dining, it taste sucks and my crab fried rice, the crab not peel properly! Lift quite long waiting the rest ok

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1