Malaysia: Hatten Hotel Melaka

Ftco

Thnxs bro. Will try following gps. But if no touch n go card can pay at booth? Roughly how much?

Just set your GPS and follow it... very straight forward. make sure u top up your touch and go card. Malacca Toll very ex

Thnxs bro for the advise. Will look for Hatten or Mahkota on my gps

If you have no GPS, then exit Ayer Keroh on the NSH. After paying toll, drive straight towards the city central (I think follow the signboard "Bandaraya" or something). At the end of this road is a T junction, turn left and go straight till you reach the famous red church building and there's a small roundabout, go straight again. Follow the road and you reach 2 big shopping malls call "Pahlawan" (on your left) and "Mahkota Parade" (on your right). Hatten Hotel is just beside Mahkota Parade (on your right).

If you have GPS, set it to Hatten Hotel (or Mahkota Parade if GPS can't find Hatten), and let it lead you there.

btw anyone tried staying Majestic Melaka before? How is it? is it scary?

Yes. I have stayed at the Majestic Hotel before. The only scary thing is the price...

I booked that hotel then as it was the only hotel still with rooms available due to some big event held in Melaka during that time.

Location was also a bit out of the City Centre. Definitely not worth the money if you ask me.

Yes. I have stayed at the Majestic Hotel before. The only scary thing is the price...

I booked that hotel then as it was the only hotel still with rooms available due to some big event held in Melaka during that time.

Location was also a bit out of the City Centre. Definitely not worth the money if you ask me.

I remember its beside the Renaissance melaka. I stayed in renaissance and see majestic macam our Raffles hotel. Checked the price not so ridiculous if they offer 6 star service. But problem i scared staying in heritage hotel. Cos i stayed before in Majapahit Hotel Surabaya, very spooky and when i take shower somehow someone watching me as the toilet itself very big about 30sqm.

The room also when i sleep i feel someone watching over me, my amulet which i put under my pillow end up under the bed in the morning. Guess my amulet doesnt work.

I remember its beside the Renaissance melaka. I stayed in renaissance and see majestic macam our Raffles hotel. Checked the price not so ridiculous if they offer 6 star service. But problem i scared staying in heritage hotel. Cos i stayed before in Majapahit Hotel Surabaya, very spooky and when i take shower somehow someone watching me as the toilet itself very big about 30sqm.

The room also when i sleep i feel someone watching over me, my amulet which i put under my pillow end up under the bed in the morning. Guess my amulet doesnt work.

The whole malacca is quite scary if you look at the place 20 years ago, they have clean up quite a bit liao :D

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Thnxs bro. Will try following gps. But if no touch n go card can pay at booth? Roughly how much?

Cannot pay cash at the immigration booth. Must pay by Touch-n-Go card. You will also need this card to enter/exit the North-South Highway to Malacca, and back to Singapore. So this is a must-have card to own if you want to drive in Malaysia.

The toll at the Causeway think is about RM3+ ?? Toll at 2nd link think is about RM8+..?! (Sorry can't recall exact amount).

only the immigration booth needs to pay by TnG right, the rest of the toll booths can pay by ca$h?

Cannot pay cash at the immigration booth. Must pay by Touch-n-Go card. You will also need this card to enter/exit the North-South Highway to Malacca, and back to Singapore. So this is a must-have card to own if you want to drive in Malaysia.

The toll at the Causeway think is about RM3+ ?? Toll at 2nd link think is about RM8+..?! (Sorry can't recall exact amount).

Supercharged

only the immigration booth needs to pay by TnG right, the rest of the toll booths can pay by ca$h?

Yes....correct.

But I am not sure if he (Cooliechang) was asking about the immigration booth, or the toll booth ?!?!

The old building only houses the reception & café. Majestic's rooms are in a new building that was joined to it, So it's not scary. Very nice. The price also no that high for S'pore standard, think SGD 200+ per night at most.

The old building only houses the reception & café. Majestic's rooms are in a new building that was joined to it, So it's not scary. Very nice. The price also no that high for S'pore standard, think SGD 200+ per night at most.

Ok next visit stay there. Hows the parking? I see no one mentioning the parking. Is there valet whereby i can park my car in hotel front? I remember i walked past an open carpark that seems belong to majestic but very run down condition. Given that luxury, 200+ should be worth paying for, compared to casa del rio?

Ok next visit stay there. Hows the parking? I see no one mentioning the parking. Is there valet whereby i can park my car in hotel front? I remember i walked past an open carpark that seems belong to majestic but very run down condition. Given that luxury, 200+ should be worth paying for, compared to casa del rio?

There are some right in front but nos are limited. The rest of the car parks are in another guarded open space next to the building. The rate I paid was about 2 years back. Dunno the current one. Never tried casa del rio before. But some of the boutique hotels around the jonker area seemed not bad. Like the courtyard@ hereen.

There are some right in front but nos are limited. The rest of the car parks are in another guarded open space next to the building. The rate I paid was about 2 years back. Dunno the current one. Never tried casa del rio before. But some of the boutique hotels around the jonker area seemed not bad. Like the courtyard@ hereen.

Nah i prefer big hotels as they have bigger facilities and restaurants. I recently checked majestic priced around 200+. Maybe will go next month

Nah i prefer big hotels as they have bigger facilities and restaurants. I recently checked majestic priced around 200+. Maybe will go next month

just go to casa del rio, dun waste time on Majestic hotel unless you like the old historical stuff. Casa del rio is at ideal location, walking distant to Jonker, makan place, and probably 10min walk to Mahkota.

just go to casa del rio, dun waste time on Majestic hotel unless you like the old historical stuff. Casa del rio is at ideal location, walking distant to Jonker, makan place, and probably 10min walk to Mahkota.

Oh cos i see casa del rio picture like not appealing, not worth the price as it seems no luxury. But then location really. Parking in casa del rio good?

Supercharged

My favourite hotel in Melacca is Equatorial.

I have only stayed in Equatorial during my trips to Malacca. I haven't tried other hotels before....

Have they renovated the rooms recently?

Oh cos i see casa del rio picture like not appealing, not worth the price as it seems no luxury. But then location really. Parking in casa del rio good?

Agree. Only the buildings look big. The deco & facilities don't look fantastic.

↡ Advertisement