Cigarette butt burnt car paint

Mangos

Neutral Newbie

one morning last week when I went to my car there's a cigarette butt on top of the boot. A closer look I found the car paint was burnt brownish already. My car was deep grey in color so it is not obvious unless looked carefully. But for a light color painted car it'll definitely be very noticeable.

Just want to remind folks not to park too closely to HDB windows if possible. especially rear of the building where anythin could be thrown out of the kitchen/toilet window.

↡ Advertisement

My experience is someone throw out an object and drop on my car roof cause the roof to be dented.

After the incident, I never park my car at car park lot face to kicthen side.

Neutral Newbie

It did happen to me. The cigarete butt suay suay landed and burnt a hole on my rear lip boot spoiler. [bigcry] Try not to park directly below kitchens at open HDB carpark.

Edited by Devinong

Happen to mine too.. I tot its all cars, but notice those park at those lots nvr kena.. But when i park there, kena.. I got suspect but now dont care liao.. Try not to park there..

park under tree..will kana bird dropping...park under housing..kana rubbish throw..

guess..the only solution is MSCP...but if there none in ur area...

which will u choose? Parking under tree or HDB flat (kitchen window)?

park under tree..will kana bird dropping...park under housing..kana rubbish throw..

guess..the only solution is MSCP...but if there none in ur area...

which will u choose? Parking under tree or HDB flat (kitchen window)?

buy a cover and cover up the car after parking

one morning last week when I went to my car there's a cigarette butt on top of the boot. A closer look I found the car paint was burnt brownish already. My car was deep grey in color so it is not obvious unless looked carefully. But for a light color painted car it'll definitely be very noticeable.

Just want to remind folks not to park too closely to HDB windows if possible. especially rear of the building where anythin could be thrown out of the kitchen/toilet window.

It may be just the top coat that's burnt. Try a polishing compound or those scratch removers.

↡ Advertisement