Feng Shui Master Warning

VellfireS

STOMPer Rich says he met with a Fengshui master from overseas who told him that Singapore will experience severe storms between Nov 2 and Nov 17 this year, because we have disrupted our 'Dragon Venture' luck by constantly digging.

The STOMPer wrote:

"Are we digging our own graves?

"Recently I met a master from overseas. Her predictions made me wonder whether our rapid development is going to cause the death of us all eventually.

"OMG, we are digging our own graves! Hey, is there really a need to dig up the whole of Singapore? Well, I drive, so perhaps public transport has no consequence to my living standard.

"Let me explain why. My understanding from her is that construction of MRT tracks by digging various underground tunnels had severely damaged the 'Dragon Venture' (龙

脉) of Singapore.

"Remember all the deaths that happen in Bedok Reservior? It continued even after the elaborate rituals.

"Digging and digging is also in sequence with recent Bedok Reservoir

↡ Advertisement

must always keep an open mind, the master may still have 1% luck that it will happen!

but some time it is easy to see picture, tell story :D :D

I also dunno how to react.... stupidity at it's max

Cannot say feng shui is stupid just cos you dont believe or dont understand. Even lao lee also stern believer in feng shui, not to mention li ka shing too.

" Dates to take note falls on 4th, 5th and 7th of November 2012. "

Today is 5th Nov....... got heavy rain storm meh?? :huh:

Let's wait for 7th Nov and see...... -_-

Neutral Newbie

Not simpur prediction.

Some fortune teller also predicted Obama will lose.....at least it's a 50% chance of being right.

This weather predicting....16 days range......some more monsoon season in Asia especially year end period.......16 days.....too easy for the severe storm to occur and thus having the prediction come true.

The Feng Shui master could actually be property agent, creating panic for people to buy buy buy.

The peak of rainy days can easily be seen from NEA climatology files and weather forecast (fortnightly report), I also can predict heavy rains.

If I am in F&B industry, then I say, My Feng Shui advise is, "Should wine & dine and make merry before catastrophe." Drink red wine because it symbolises the blood of the dragon, because the artery of the Singapore Dragon has been hurt by all the digging, the wine will help you recover the luck that was lost. The more expensive the better [laugh]

Cannot say feng shui is stupid just cos you dont believe or dont understand. Even lao lee also stern believer in feng shui, not to mention li ka shing too.

I never say fengshui is stupid... what makes you think that?

I find what the stomper posted is stupid....

there is a difference

From wad I've read, there are certain element of truth, it may not happen on either 4, 5 or 7 Nov, since the master has predicted, on such a date, it can happen during the entire month.

We don't need a F/S master to tell us this, constant digging has caused Singapore in such a state that we are under water like Italy & Thailand one day,

we are sinking year-in year-out, a half an hour rainfall will caused several low-lying area to have flash-flood, let alone Wheelock area retail shop up to knee-level. Even posh otel in Orchard road were not spared either.

Yes, The Dragon gate was been broken due to all those digging, hacking and knocking constantly, what must we do to get dry ? Shift to higher ground or move elsewhere where there is no flood casualty ...

If I sell coffee bun I will say the coffee and colour of the bun symbolises the colour of the earth that was lost due to the digging.

The Earth Element is also contained in the coffee and the flour of the bun because they are grown from the soil that enriches the plants.

Best is to buy plenty and give out to those old age and the charity. The more the better, that will increase the luck of the person doing so.

Huat Ah!

Coffee contains all the require element

Earth - nourishes the shrub

Metal - the metal cylinder and the roasting equipment enhances the metal element in coffee

Wood - is from the coffee shrubs and the rakes use to spread the coffee beans

Water - exist in all stages of the coffee, from plant till the drink

Fire - Roasting that created the unique characteristics of the coffee taste.

Edited by Atonchia

If I sell coffee bun I will say the coffee and colour of the bun symbolises the colour of the earth that was lost due to the digging.

The Earth Element is also contained in the coffee and the flour of the bun because they are grown from the soil that enriches the plants.

Best is to buy plenty and give out to those old age and the charity. The more the better, that will increase the luck of the person doing so.

Huat Ah!

Coffee contains all the require element

Earth - nourishes the shrub

Metal - the metal cylinder and the roasting equipment enhances the metal element in coffee

Wood - is from the coffee shrubs and the rakes use to spread the coffee beans

Water - exist in all stages of the coffee, from plant till the drink

Fire - Roasting that created the unique characteristics of the coffee taste.

I like and believe in your F/S explanation of Coffee E/M/W/W&F, but wad about Tea, Tea does contribute to human well-being too, let alone enhances the entire China tea sipping population for ages . . .

I also dunno how to react.... stupidity at it's max

hello, learn to respect other people's belief. even if dun believe, dun have to use insulting words

↡ Advertisement