Talk Kok Sing Song Part 23 - We've come this far.

Mazdaowner

MO. yap.. steam the milk right now.

taste better too.. now my daughter ask me to draw leaf xiao. [sweatdrop]

gave my mum taste, she can accept it now.. but she prefer a americano if not a little less milk :D

Edited by Joseph22

gave my mum taste, she can accept it now.. but she prefer a americano if not a little less milk :D

Eyh, you must think I run free coffee classes hor? <_<

Draw leaf? Rosette lah, use pen draw lor. [laugh] [laugh]

BTW do you know what a americano is or not? Americano since when got milk one? :huh:

J22 -

I don't think a vote for Obama is moronic, I think a vote for Mitt is moronic...

the guy is dishonest, a charalatan who has lied, who (I believe) is dishonest on his taxes, and who I think has bad economic policies of cutting taxes on the wealthy more than America can afford.

I also think that Republican foreign policy is by and large bullying and feeds into taking care of defence contractors - I like the way that Obama very genuinely tries to build consensus and I think the way he does things is good for the world in general, whereas for Romney, I think he will cause more unrest and upset people a lot more.

Kiwi Fruit, either way, the country isn't gonna be moving either way

from the state it presently is in. That's my take.

J22 -

I don't think a vote for Obama is moronic, I think a vote for Mitt is moronic...

the guy is dishonest, a charalatan who has lied, who (I believe) is dishonest on his taxes, and who I think has bad economic policies of cutting taxes on the wealthy more than America can afford.

I also think that Republican foreign policy is by and large bullying and feeds into taking care of defence contractors - I like the way that Obama very genuinely tries to build consensus and I think the way he does things is good for the world in general, whereas for Romney, I think he will cause more unrest and upset people a lot more.

at time of economy crisis, they need more unrest [laugh] [laugh]

J22 -

J22 -

Republican foreign policies is always to fight commies and start wars. I worry they will escalate Diaoyu/Senkaku tensions. [:(]

By and large the country is ruled by Senate and Congress - they're the ones who set budgets etc etc,

What the President can do a lot of though is on the foreign policy front, which is where I most distrust Mitt.

He can also "veto" bills - although there are avenues around this.

Furthermore, it is expected that the incoming prez will get to appoint 2 or 3 Justices to the supreme court - if Mitt gets his way, this may see abortion becoming illegal, as by and large he gets to choose who to nominate.

at time of economy crisis, they need more unrest [laugh] [laugh]

Job creation boost economy mah. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement