Need soundproofing advices

Usamomo

You can check out my Facebook page under audioniche to see how the soundprrofing was carried out in my car in a MSCP. The sound system was also done in the car park as well.

↡ Advertisement

Do 3 layers on the front doors, tune up your ice so the db level matches and covers up the road n engine noise. Change a new set of tires.

After all these done, u will notice trunk is noisy.... Endless... So save up the money and buy a 2nd hand luxury car. Problem solved.

• Praise 2

HI, if your problem still arise and bothering you. you might wanna contact us for consultation. call us @ our 62767453 may look for izah or ron. thanks.post-121545-1354594838_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

HI, if your problem still arise and bothering you. you might wanna contact us for consultation. call us @ our 62767453 may look for izah or ron. thanks.

hi around how much do u all charge for sound proofing cars?

• Praise 1

Anyone have suggestions and precautions to share on soundproofing on road and engine noise?

Hi

I did up my both front door 3 layers, rear doors 2 layers and 2 layers on the front wheel arches and fenders. I also did my flooring 1 layer and the overall reduction is good. Tyres tend to be noisy after 10k KM so please choose your tyres carefully within your budget.

Some bros said to save the money and get a luxury car which I guess the amount spent on soundproofing cannot actually can you such cars. I do soundproofing mainly for my sound system.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for your suggestiosn. Mind my brand new KIA is only 1 month old. I feel it is noisy than my previous 10years old Camry.

How about e-Revmotorsport? Reliable?

They used spray type soundproofing. Wheel arcs plus undercarriage $580. Worth it?

I tried sound proofing the 4 doors only. I think the improvement is about marginal (about 10-20% maybe)

If you want to see a significant result, should do flooring, ceiling, arch and fender too. Otherwise cannot feel much difference

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Thanks Zack123 and Fuelsaver.

Buy a quieter car cost at least S$20K more. A brand new Toyota Camry cost $20K more, even a Nissan Teana is $15K more. I think spend the $2K to soundproofing is more economical.

↡ Advertisement