Initial D Fifth Stage - Episode 1「運命の出会い」

Dfx16

Finally it is back! :) Watched and found that both Ryousuke & Keisuke had their looks changed, looks kinda weird now.

They age as time but not those car [laugh]

They age as time but not those car [laugh]

Old car buang/scratch/scrape not so heart pain. You think you will buy new car and drive like that? :D

6 years on these si gina still haven't grow up. Sigh.

Edited by Watwheels

[laugh][laugh] I want to say the same too. Once a si gin na, always a si gin na

Old car buang/scratch/scrape not so heart pain. You think you will buy new car and drive like that? :D

real life 6 years.

in their comic when entering Stage D they are only 9 months in to their Project D project.

Anyway for those that are only following the anime. the manga is still on going.

now entering their final pharse and last opponent liao..

wont want to spilt the spoiler for you all on who is Takumi last opponent for project D.

real life 6 years.

in their comic when entering Stage D they are only 9 months in to their Project D project.

Anyway for those that are only following the anime. the manga is still on going.

now entering their final pharse and last opponent liao..

wont want to spilt the spoiler for you all on who is Takumi last opponent for project D.

Let me guess.. His dad ? [laugh]

Let me guess.. His dad ? [laugh]

his dad dont represent Kangawa (i think i get this wrong.. but what the hack, cannot remember so clearly) province lah.

his dad dont represent Kangawa (i think i get this wrong.. but what the hack, cannot remember so clearly) province lah.

They should just really go be professional racers lah. And race each other. [laugh]

They should just really go be professional racers lah. And race each other. [laugh]

if they do this. the comic no one watch liao.

anyway, project D they are playing professional racers all the way for the remainder 4 up/down hill race.

after that, Kyoshe will review what is D stand for.

in any case, last race should be between the 2 Project D driver after everything end. and i suspect will be at akina mountain.

oh... Takumi mention that to him the one person he dont want to face downhill now is his uphill partner (sorry cannot remember the name)

if they do this. the comic no one watch liao.

anyway, project D they are playing professional racers all the way for the remainder 4 up/down hill race.

after that, Kyoshe will review what is D stand for.

in any case, last race should be between the 2 Project D driver after everything end. and i suspect will be at akina mountain.

oh... Takumi mention that to him the one person he dont want to face downhill now is his uphill partner (sorry cannot remember the name)

keisuke takahashi.

it's kyosuke not kyoshe