Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
66 replies to this topic | 24 praises

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

Dezouk
  • Dezouk
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all I 'll need some advice on which is good for applying on new car? Budget $1500

Cheers!
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

Marcus28
  • Marcus28
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

is CSII ceramic good? Damage time 6 hours at least.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

Dezouk
  • Dezouk
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yeah heard of cs2 just wanna know if there's any others thanks bro

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

IMO opticoat is better than CSII. Can get more info in the detailing section.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Diamond Brite! Used for my 6 cars all of them still shiny gim gim......v happy with it

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Picanto

Hi all I 'll need some advice on which is good for applying on new car? Budget $1500

Cheers!

if you have the $$, i say go for it. but as you know, if your car is new and very shiny, some morons will vandalise it sooner or later

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

if you have the $$, i say go for it. but as you know, if your car is new and very shiny, some morons will vandalise it sooner or later

u damn negative......and dark....... dry.gif dry.gif

mine has been shiny and never been vandalised...but i agree in the risk is der

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I would personally recommend CS2's Ceramic or Diamond Brite (from Revol or anyother)! Probably both can be done with half of your budget!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Dezouk
  • Dezouk
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Oh really can half of my budget? Gdgd.

In that case I should compare those as mentioned. Anyone else hv experienced with these brands mentioned?

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

Spaxe
  • Spaxe
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Revol is great. I paid close to a thousand for Diamondbrite and 5 grooming sessions. It's shiny and always a breeze to wash.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

Dezouk
  • Dezouk
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Done cs2 pps. So far so gd n worth the buck

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:29 PM

jacteh
  • jacteh
    Clutched
    Author Image

Sorry for bringing back such an old post. So after 2 years, is it still working as good as it is? Do you need to redo it after a few years? Thanks.

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:35 AM

Handsomedi
  • Handsomedi
    1st Gear
    Author Image

How is the cs2 pps so far? Is the paintwork still as good as the first day you applied cs2? hows is the swirl, water mark protection?

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:40 AM

Peterich2005
  • Peterich2005
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Recently I heard that the original QMI is back at IMM and Rivervale Mall Shopping centre.  They are using a teflon paint sealant as coating for car paint that protect against color fading and oxidation.  In the past, I got my car treated at Autobacs after their Motorshow and got the gloss and wet looks that turned eyes after the coating.

Can anyone confirm they are really there?

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:10 AM

AndersCheong
  • AndersCheong
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Exquisite Detailing. 9h cosmics coating that protect your car 3 years. 

Reasonable price. Can check their website . www.exquisitedetailing.co

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:24 PM

Vroomvroom
  • Premium member
    Vroomvroom
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

How is the cs2 pps so far? Is the paintwork still as good as the first day you applied cs2? hows is the swirl, water mark protection?

I did csII 7 yrs back if not wrong. 

Frankly other than the beginning part where it is super shiny, over the years the paint still gets dull if no care and effort is taken to maintain the exterior of the car.

2c.

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:57 PM

Peterich2005
  • Peterich2005
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I did csII 7 yrs back if not wrong. 

Frankly other than the beginning part where it is super shiny, over the years the paint still gets dull if no care and effort is taken to maintain the exterior of the car.

2c.

In my case, I did my car in the past by QMI Paint sealant.   The shine and gloss was great and long lasting.   I was advised to wash my car at least once in 2 weeks time just with water in order that the shine and protection last for years without waxing.

I recently found out that QMI is back under the name as ToughGuard Car grooming and got my car done at their Rivervale Mall branch.   I heard from their staff that they had opened up a new outlet at IMM.

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:02 AM

Leelk
  • Premium member
    Leelk
    1st Gear
    Author Image

ceramicpro 9h not good? people seldom discussed about  this product but CS2 seems to be popular?

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:11 PM

AceGT_Grooming
  • Premium member
    AceGT_Grooming
    Sponsor
    Author Image

ceramicpro 9h not good? people seldom discussed about  this product but CS2 seems to be popular?

Hi there.,

Funny that Ceramic PRO is mentioned here when no one is talking about it. 

Discussion on Ceramic PRO, please do so at our own thread. We will be glad to assist you in any enquirers.

http://www.mycarforu...at-convenience/

Regards,

George

Edited by AceGT_Grooming, 21 January 2015 - 05:13 PM.

Ace Gt Pte Ltd
9 Yishun Industrial Street 1 #01-69
North Spring BIZHUB Singapore 7680163
E :info@sgpaintprotection.com | Tel: 6710 7793 | Whatsapp: 96355760 | W:sgpaintprotection.com

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Exquisite Detailing. 9h cosmics coating that protect your car 3 years. 

Reasonable price. Can check their website . www.exquisitedetailing.co

Account created on the same day as your first (and to-date, only) post.

Going to the website above, the email contact is GMAIL.com'>cz4andersGMAIL.com

Note the common "anders" in both the email and your userid.

So I guess you are advertising your own product?

Forgive me if i am wrong...

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Which, paint, protection, system and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users