What's Your Favourite Anime Show?

TheChosenOne

i used to have the mp3s in my car when i first started driving but made me drive faster so i stopped haha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i used to have the mp3s in my car when i first started driving but made me drive faster so i stopped haha

Best to drive with richard clayderman

(edited)

Is this quan zhi gao shou, based on the Tencent game, Honor of Kings? 

Or else this plot is so laughably weak? I watch ten mins also cringing haha

Edited by Lala81

I never knew this manga existed. Thanks. Will look for it on the manga apps.

I hope u can find it. Chinese name is call ”湘南纯爱组“. Good luck  [thumbsup]

have you tried searching for the manga on one of the many manga apps and websites?

Not really. Nowadays if there's an Anime or Manga tat i think i might like, i just go google and see which website got streaming then I watch. Now I not so fancy Anime anymore, also gt kid to look after so nt much free time. Nw I more into DC Animated Movies (Cartoon Movie) ... which r pretty gd and also no need to every week wait and chase, since they are not series.  [laugh]

Haha ... yeh! ... I agree, the music gt such effect one. I'm sure u nt the only one  [laugh]

Supersonic

Not really. Nowadays if there's an Anime or Manga tat i think i might like, i just go google and see which website got streaming then I watch. Now I not so fancy Anime anymore, also gt kid to look after so nt much free time. Nw I more into DC Animated Movies (Cartoon Movie) ... which r pretty gd and also no need to every week wait and chase, since they are not series. [laugh]

haha yup same here, got kids so dont have so much time and energy to chase anime. maybe Lala81 kids are older already haha...

this must be why all those BMWs go so fast on the road [laugh]

Oooooooooo anime thread!

My favourites in the last few years:

Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World

Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers

Bleach was good in the beginning...stopped after Aizen as a few have mentioned. CMI now. One Piece still ok. Also watching The Seven Deadly Sins.

• Praise 1

Is this quan zhi gao shou, based on the Tencent game, Honor of Kings? 

Or else this plot is so laughably weak? I watch ten mins also cringing haha

actually base on a novel.

i read the novel then watch, maybe understand more.

the game come after the anime come out

Oooooooooo anime thread!

My favourites in the last few years:

Re:Zero â Starting Life in Another World

Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers

Bleach was good in the beginning...stopped after Aizen as a few have mentioned. CMI now. One Piece still ok. Also watching The Seven Deadly Sins.

Re zero is very good. But the mid to late part is quite hard to get through. It's very psychological and soul searching for the protagonist.

I didn't watch rokka. Though was interested.

Nanatsu no taizai I watch first season until last few episodes then stopped. Will pick it up sometime.

Recently my laptop out of commission so been lazy to download and watch. I don't watch streaming nor on my hp or what. I only watch on my room TV. So have to take more effort to go find shows to watch. Very old school lol.

actually base on a novel.

i read the novel then watch, maybe understand more.

the game come after the anime come out

I will watch a bit more simply cos its Chinese production so want to see what they are capable of.

If its a jap or korean one, already junk and delete Liao.

Not really. Nowadays if there's an Anime or Manga tat i think i might like, i just go google and see which website got streaming then I watch. Now I not so fancy Anime anymore, also gt kid to look after so nt much free time. Nw I more into DC Animated Movies (Cartoon Movie) ... which r pretty gd and also no need to every week wait and chase, since they are not series. [laugh]

Haha ... yeh! ... I agree, the music gt such effect one. I'm sure u nt the only one [laugh]

? I find some animated movies OK. But mostly watch the batman ones. The flash and other ones not so interesting.

Really miss kissanime and kiss cartoon.

• Praise 1

Re zero is very good. But the mid to late part is quite hard to get through. It's very psychological and soul searching for the protagonist.

I didn't watch rokka. Though was interested.

Nanatsu no taizai I watch first season until last few episodes then stopped. Will pick it up sometime.

Recently my laptop out of commission so been lazy to download and watch. I don't watch streaming nor on my hp or what. I only watch on my room TV. So have to take more effort to go find shows to watch. Very old school lol.

I will watch a bit more simply cos its Chinese production so want to see what they are capable of.

If its a jap or korean one, already junk and delete Liao.

? I find some animated movies OK. But mostly watch the batman ones. The flash and other ones not so interesting.

kissanime still around wat. i watch there also now

Icic .. ya, i like the batman ones also. They put in a lot effort in making the animation.

The Flash one, I think the Justice League Flashpoint Paradox was pretty gd. In this movie, u get to see Batman cry emotionally! (Think this the only time he cry in the DC world)

Just watch this "Suicide Squad Hell to Pay" few days ago ... humm ... not bad la ... ya, kiss cartoon still ard i think. I always google and then any website can streaming, i watch, there's quite afew.

Icic .. ya, i like the batman ones also. They put in a lot effort in making the animation.

The Flash one, I think the Justice League Flashpoint Paradox was pretty gd. In this movie, u get to see Batman cry emotionally! (Think this the only time he cry in the DC world)

Just watch this "Suicide Squad Hell to Pay" few days ago ... humm ... not bad la ... ya, kiss cartoon still ard i think. I always google and then any website can streaming, i watch, there's quite afew.

I watched flash point paradox as well. That was OK.

The green lantern ones are boring

kissanime still around wat. i watch there also now

Oh they came back. They were gone for several months 1-2 years back.

I watched flash point paradox as well. That was OK.

The green lantern ones are boring

Oh they came back. They were gone for several months 1-2 years back.

change to k---anime.ru   [laugh]

change to k---anime.ru [laugh]

I know but for a while after they were forced to change, the website didn't host any videos. But I only used streaming to try new Anime

I struggled through 2 episodes of the quan zhi gao shou.

My advice would be don't waste time on it unless u play the game or what.